♡ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅʏ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) || ꜱᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

ahaha second part released! i lowkey forgot the story line so yeah if things don't make sense, maybe that's why (sorry).

so i guess my writing motive said "me no stay" eheheh

also, same song bc i want to use one song for one story each, y'know what i mean? if this annoys anyone then i'm very sorry, i just lack creativity.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Solomon's POV

(MC)... You didn't realise she was coming over. If you did, you wouldn't be so shocked by her sudden arrival. The thought of leaving your relationship as it is has been bugging you so much that you had to do something, you couldn't risk it ending with a fight. You were actually about to head over to the House of Lamentations yourself to find her and sort things out.

Now that (MC)'s here, she's probably going to give you a piece of her mind again so you prepare yourself for the worst. But before she says anything, you have something to get off your chest. Normally, it'd be a pain for you having to admit that you're wrong on any circumstance, but since this is (MC), an exception can be made.

"Look, I'm sorry," both of you blurt out at the same time.

You take a small step back, surprised by the fact that (MC) apologised. She didn't do anything wrong, not that you can think of. Still, it feels good to know that she acknowledges your feelings despite the way you've been behaving.

If only I could make it up to her.

There's a couple of things you can do, but one certain idea lingers at the back of your mind. Although, you're a little unsure about it, since organising it was what got you into this mess in the first place. Doesn't hurt to try though.

"(MC), I know this may not be the best time but-" you're sentence is cut short as she runs to you.

With her arms wrapped around you, she squeezes you tight, almost suffocating you like a boa constrictor and its prey. You're too stunned to even say anything, let alone hug her as well. Not to mention, the chihuahua is watching while giving you a death stare.

(MC) places her hands on your face, all you can feel is her warmth. She laughs with relief as she looks straight at you. With foreheads touching, the two of you are so close that you can see your own reflection within her eyes. Being so close to her, you're so tempted to lean in and... No. I can't. Not yet anyways.

"Solomon. I can't believe you sometimes," she laughs again.

You can feel your body temperature rise, your face heats up as you're unsure of what she's going to say next. Your emotions bubble up inside, all this intimacy is too much for you to handle in one go.

"Next time you want to ask me out just say something!"

"It's supposed to be a surprise. And trust me, it's worthy," you argue.

(MC) just chuckles even more. You look past her shoulder and see a salty Luke glaring at you, trying to be as intimidating as possible. To annoy him even more, you say in your loudest voice possible, "(MC), would you like to see the fireworks with me tonight?"

She elbows you jokingly, completely aware of what your aim is. Nonetheless, she plays along with your idiotic little game, "Why, of course I would."

She turns to the little angel, "Luke, thank you so much for your help. I'll be sure to attend the next event with you but for now, is it alright if you go with Simeon?"