♡ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ || ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Inspecting every nook and cranny, you leave no stone unturned as you frantically search for your belongings. It's not like you to be so unorganised and you don't believe that you're the one who has been misplacing things.

For the past few days, you've noticed that your possessions have been vanishing into thin air. You would put your stuff aside to finish of an errand and as soon as you came back it would be gone, erased and wiped from existence

Unsure if you missed out on a story of there being a poltergeist in this house, you choose to interpret the situation from a non-supernatural perspective and believe there's a logical reason for the disappearances. Still, it's a small possibility so you don't abandon that idea completely.

Amongst your wild search party, Satan walks past your room and catches a glimpse of the mess happening inside. Puzzled by what he sees, he taps on the door to alert you of his presence, "(MC), what's the matter?"

"Nothing much, to be honest," you scratch your head. "I might've misplaced a few things and I can't find them. I hope you don't mind helping, do you?"

He shakes his head calmly and enters your room, "I don't mind, but I do need more details. What exactly are you looking for and where do you last remember seeing them?"

"Well, I'm looking for my new travel pillow I bought recently, my phone charger and a few of my jumpers. Um..." you start recollecting your memories to gather the information that Satan requests. "Where I last left them? My travel pillow and jumpers were on my bed. My charger was over there," you point at the unoccupied outlet.

Tapping on his chin, Satan pieces the information together and comes up with the most obvious answer, "Mammon probably has something to do with this

Tapping on his chin, Satan pieces the information together and comes up with the most obvious answer, "Mammon probably has something to do with this. He's always in your room."

"Probably... But what would he do with all that stuff? They're not even worth that much so what's the point in selling them?"

He shrugs, "Who knows. When it comes to him, anything can be good. And look at this," Satan holds up a strand of white hair that he finds near the outlet, providing further evidence of his assumptions. "It's only more proof that he's the culprit, but if you still feel unsure then let us look for more leads," he says as he leaves your room and heads out to the hallway.

Satan knows you like the back of his hand and is aware that you hate jumping to conclusions all too soon. You're glad to see he's still considerate even though he's doing one of the things he loves most: solving mysteries. It's easy for someone to get carried away and ignore everyone else's morals in his shoes but he manages to maintain self-control.

You follow after him with hopes that he's able to find more evidence before further accusations. "So, what are we going to do for more clues? Look around the whole house?" you ask naively.