☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱɪᴍᴇᴏɴ || 2023 ☆

First birthday we're celebrating of the year!! Happy birthday Simeon!! Quite the doting father and househusband of Purgatory Hall, not a day goes by where he isn't busy looking after those around him, may they be young or old. A kind heart like that can't go uncelebrated on his big day.

He's an absolute bundle of joy who always carries a smile on his face. Of course, there's no doubt that always he's hiding something from everyone - maybe it's his feelings for MC?? We can only hope so. We don't need any more drama after that time he stole from the Celestial Realm. For us, might I add.

It's about time this selfless angel earns the respect he deserves. Cheers to Simeon, for the happiest of birthdays.

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Thank you for always brightening up a room when you walk in. Thank you for always caring about everyone around you. And thank you for always being you," Simeon reads aloud with a warm smile from the page in front of him. A page from the booklet of a card you all made together in honour of today's celebration.

Each and every one of you had left some sort of message throughout the pages, with your names all signed beside your words to the birthday boy. Some take up almost an entire page, while others hope that a sentence is enough. No matter the number of letters, Simeon adored every single one.

"Luke, thank you. That was so sweet," he grows flattered by the kind words, and also proud of the little angel's development in compliments.

Solomon nudges Luke and whispers into his ear as he forgets his next move. Given a reminder, Luke gasps then jumps to his feet. "I almost forgot to give you your present!" he rushes forward with a wrapped box in his hands. "(MC) and I picked it out together, so I hope you like it."

A neatly tied ribbon sits on top, which Simeon pulls to unravel the packaging. Small and built like a prism, the angel curiously shakes the box and listens to the object inside rattle ever so slightly. Although he already has a pile of presents sitting by his feet, this one seems to be of particular interest to him.

Anticipating so many possibilities, he finally lifts the lid and reveals a quill with the softest of feathers resting on fine velvet inside. All heads lean over his shoulder to inspect the gift.

"It's just a pen? That's it?" Mammon raises a confused brow. "It's his birthday, for cryin' out loud. I thought you guys woulda' raised the budget a bit more."

Barbatos interrupts with a quick clear of his throat, "If I may interrupt, I believe that quill is a part of a new collection that every aspiring writer wishes to possess. I heard its feathers change to the colour that best matches the emotions of whoever takes hold of it."

"So, it's like one of those mood ring things, but a quill," Levi summarises as he stares at the present. "How handy for an author like Peugeot himself."

"Handy indeed," Simeon laughs as he grabs on to his new present, it's feathers slowly shifting a light tone of yellow as it begins to glisten in his grasp. "And accurate too, might I add."

Raphael flips through the guidebook that comes alongside the pen, scanning the list of colours that associate with each emotion that one could possibly feel. "It's yellow. So, that means you're..."

"Happy," Simeon finishes his sentence with a gentle grin. "I love the gift. Thank you both for being so thoughtful. I promise I'll use it every day," he holds it close to heart as his eyes fall your way.

"We knew you'd love it," you smile as you meet his gaze. Then silently mouth the words, "Happy birthday."