⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

to provide some context, let's say that you went to the brothers and/or the side characters for comfort after you came across something that you're afraid of.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Because he doesn't really comfort people with hugs, he'll keep you close by so he can protect you but he'll also try and help you overcome that fear if possible. He might also comfort you by patting you gently on the back. May give you some tea to calm you down first then offer you to stay the night with him in his room so he can keep an eye out for you.

Mammon - Likely to be more scared than you are but because he wants you to think highly of him, he'll act brave and courageous while comforting you like "Don't worry! The Great Mammon will protect ya!" as he puts his arms around you. He's very protective so he'll not hesitate to fistfight what is scaring you. He might even give you a small kiss to make you feel better.

Leviathan - He'll give you a hug if you ask for one but it might be very short since he's very awkward with hugs. Would usually stutter when comforting but he seems in control of the situation. Tries to distract you with some games while checking if you're calming down, if anything is still bothering you then he'll summon Lotan to deal with what you're scared of.

Satan - Asks the basic questions first like "What happened?" or "Are you hurt?" and analyses the situation pretty quickly. He'll give you a soft hug that'll make you feel secure and comforted while he whispers reassuring words. He'll also read you a novel just to keep your attention away from what's scaring you and he might even show you some cute pictures of cats he's found all over the Devildom.

Asmodeus - Forehead kisses to help comfort you and gives really tight hugs. He'll call you "My dear" and "Sweetheart" a lot while he embraces you, I also have this feeling that he'll caress your cheeks every now and then. He's honestly such a caring person when it comes to you and is there to listen to you if you feel well enough to talk. He's also really good at encouraging people so he'll lift your spirits up in no time.

Beelzebub - Offers you some comfort food first as he takes some time to think about what to do next, he's not to used to situations like this and struggles to make decisions sometimes. However, he's really understanding with the feeling of fear and will do everything he can to make you feel better. He'll hold onto your hand for a while and try to offer comforting words, he's very protective and willing to do anything he can to help.

Belphegor - Will hum you a lullaby or some other song you like to keep you calm. Might bring you the attic to have some private time. He'll also resort to cuddles if you want him too and he won't hesitate to spend the night with you as well, mainly because he wants to be by your side but also because he's worried about you too. He likes to reassure you that he's here to protect you.

Diavolo - Understands your situation if you tell him and will try to sort things out for you. He will not hesitate to offer hugs and let me just say this: he's a GREAT hugger. Once you're in one of his hugs, boom, it's like all your problems just ran away. He'll help you overcome your fears and do it really well, his talks are super motivational and very deep at times so he'll be able to help for sure.

Barbatos - Brings you whatever you need or want when you ask for it and knows how to calm you down. He'll ask you to talk about what's scaring you (when you're ready, of course) since he believes opening up about problems is more helpful than keeping it to yourself. Will prepare tea and some pastries for you to make you feel more comfortable and not too tense.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Luke is going to be extremely worried about you, no doubt and will do his best to cheer you up but doesn't really know how to do it so he'll awkwardly sing a song for you (it'll probably help a bit, admit it). Simeon takes more control over the situation and calms you down quickly, talking to you in a soft tone that'll make you feel secure and does everything he can to make you happy and forget about what scared you with some handy advice.

Solomon - Honestly, it takes him a while before he actually does something since he's so grateful that you thought about coming to him for security. He'll reassure your safety first by using of his many spells for protection, then asks for you to talk to him. He'll give you all of his attention and does his best to help by offering words of wisdom on how to deal with fears.