♡ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ || ꜱᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

As the R.A.D siren rings to welcome the end of the school day, you scribble down the last of the notes that are on the chalkboard before the teacher can erase it for good. Students pick up their belongings one by one and pack it away into their bags before leaving the classroom, all except you, Satan and Solomon.

"You might want to hurry up. The teachers normally lock the doors right after the siren goes," Satan warns you.

"I know, I know," you sigh. "I just don't want to fail this exam..."

You stuff your notebooks and textbooks away in an unorderly manner while Solomon collects your pencils and pens up then puts them into your pencil case

"Thank you," you respond to his kind gestures without even looking directly at him, you're in too much of a hurry.

Satan looks at the clock hanging at the front of the room, "I have to leave now, I've got a student council meeting to attend. Best of luck for tonight's revision," he nods and leaves for the meeting.

Though words of encouragement were offered, you can't say they help you feel any better about the upcoming exam. The teacher finishes putting away their own belongings in a rush and pressure you to leave soon. You gather up the rest of your stuff in your hands and hurry away, not wanting to get on the teacher's bad side.

As you walk out the door with Solomon following behind, you hear the click of the lock and realise that you've forgotten your bag after feeling unusually light.

"Wait! My notes!" you frantically whip around in a panic but a sense of relief washes over you as you see Solomon holding your bag. "Oh, thank you!" you sigh.

He chuckles, "You should really be more careful (MC). What would you have done if I weren't here?"

"Cry. Anyway, I need to go, I seriously need to study... Who knows what Lucifer would do if I failed," you start to walk away but the sorcerer grabs your hand.

"You know, I can help. This subject is one that I master, so if you have any trouble understanding anything then you can turn to me," he says.

Knowing well enough that you should study alone for better concentration, you're tempted to go with Solomon. He can help after all and it's fine as long you actually gain some knowledge on the topic, so what's the harm in going?

You take him up on the offer. "No fooling around, alright? I genuinely need your help."

He scoffs, "(MC), since when was I one to fool around?"

The bustling crowd of demons and succubi alike try to leave school grounds through forceful shoves. Not wanting to fall behind, you and Solomon walk hand in hand until you're out of the tightly spaced ocean of students.

Along the way to the Purgatory Hall, you recognise some of your classmates heading in the direction of the Royal Library with stress written all over their faces. Wondering if you should've gone with them instead, you know it's too late to back out of your plans with the sorcerer now.