♡ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ (ᴘᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ) || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

You watch the makeup process from the sidelines, seated comfortably on a chair with a spare copy of a Devil Style magazine in your hands. The cover has an aesthetically pleasing setup with a succubus in a sunhat and a white flowing dress, smiling under the sunshine that resides on Human World beaches.

Asmodeus patiently tolerates with all the brushes and makeup pens they prod around his face, as well as the noisy hairdryers that blow his hair all over the place while he sits in the makeup room chair. The preparation for his photoshoot doesn't last long as he barely needs any improvement.

"(MC)~," he sings your name in a sweet melody, "My darling, aren't you just excited that you're going to see me on the spot soon?"

You close the magazine you're reading but not before marking your page. "I can hardly wait! I'm so happy you got this offer, it's about time too!"

After a long wait, one of the most famous fashion companies of the Devildom finally contacted Asmo to be featured in their latest magazines. Of course, he didn't think twice before agreeing to the offer and out of courtesy, he invited you to come and join him. Knowing nothing about modelling, apart from the stories Mammon told you about his own experiences, you figured that it could be a way of learning so you accepted.

One of the succubi, the one in a formal, ironed black and white suit, instructs Asmodeus to go change into the chosen outfits that he's supposed to wear, handing him the bunch then guiding him to the change rooms. You wait for him to come out, eager to see how he'll make the costume seem ten times better than it already is.

As he steps out with a turtleneck and leggings, the succubus shoves a scarf into your hands once she hears the crew calling her over. "Do you mind putting this on him? I have something important I need to finish off, just make it look however you want."

Before you can even argue that you're inexperienced with the fashion business, she already takes off. You turn to Asmo for help, "What do I do?! I don't want to ruin your first photoshoot because I can't put on a scarf good enough!"

He giggles while he watches your clueless self, "Don't you worry, just follow what I do, ok?" he takes your hands carefully in his and guides you every step of the way. He might as well have wrapped it around himself since you barely do anything, too busy staring at his face.

"You know, I've never seen you with a turtleneck. You look nice with one though," you compliment him.

"Don't I? Thank you (MC)! I honestly think these people don't realise how lucky they are that I'm here to model for them. At least you appreciate my stunning beauty," he beams happily.

The succubus, who you assume is in charge, comes back with a clipboard then orders the Avatar of Lust to stand in front of the set, which the backdrop designers made out to look like a cold winter day.