⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ꜱɪᴄᴋ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

Y'all, i can't do scenarios so this is more like a thread but i'm calling it a scenario lol. i apologise if these aren't very accurate, as these are only my own assumptions and thoughts. i'll try to improve along the way :))

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕ 

Lucifer - He would stop working and make time to take care of you, he'll also let you skip school for the day. He might even act all 'dad-like', making sure you're getting enough water, sleeping well, eating healthy foods, and other things. He'll tell his brothers not to disturb you since you need to rest.

Mammon - He's extremely worried about you but acts like he doesn't care or keeps it lowkey. He'll also check on you every now and then without you knowing, just to be sure that you're ok. He'll keep you company and try to help but he doesn't know what he's doing half the time.

Leviathan - Worried and you can tell since he can't hide it well. While he waits for you to get better, he'll talk to you about games and TSL a lot, he'll also go through of a movie marathon with you if you're up to it. Really misses gaming with you and begs that you'll get better soon.

Satan - He'll do some research and look through books for tips and advice. Would read some books to help you fall asleep and get some rest, might prepare some herbal tea from ancient times that possesses supreme healing powers along the way. You would get better real quick if he helped you.

Asmodeus - Shows his concerns way too much with an over-the-top performance and would probably ask "Are you ok?" often. Would feed you your medicine and give you lots of hugs. When he's with you, he'll probably paint your nails and make you look fabulous when you feel your worst. There's also going to be a lot of hugs.

Beelzebub - Pretty concerned about you, his first assumption would be that you got food poisoning or something like that. He'll bring you good food but will eventually eat the food with you and he might even try some of the medicine too. He'll prioritise you and get you whatever you need if you ask.

Belphegor - Doesn't look at all worried in any way but he is, 100%. He would snuggle with you a lot, keeping you warm and comfy. He won't mind if he gets sick too, he'll be fine as long as you're happy and by his side. Attempts to help you but barely gets the job done since he's too tired to finish anything.

Diavolo - Organises an appointment with the doctors for you and asks them to give you special treatment. He would ask Barbatos to help you since he's too busy but he'll do his best to make some time for you. (I don't know why, but I can picture him putting the Devildom under quarantine because MC got sick sksksksk).

Barbatos - Basically your personal doctor, he'll act so much like a parent and would already have everything prepared since he predicted this would happen. You'd get meals delivered to you in bed and he'd give you what's best for you.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - They'll pray for your health daily and remind you to rest and stay healthy. Luke will definitely bake sweets to give to you and Simeon would offer you encouraging words like "I hope you get better soon," and "I wish you good health," almost every second.

Solomon - He'll learn spells that could possibly help improve one's health and he'll try to cook some of his food for you. He may have been the first one who noticed that you weren't feeling well, he is a know-it-all after all.