☆ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ || 2020 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas everyone. May good things come your way, I hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday.

In my family, we don't really celebrate Christmas lol so idk what everybody does. Build snowmen? Give presents?  Either way, I wish you all the best. Merry Christmas!

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Buys gifts that are actually beneficial for people so it would be put to good use and not seen as a waste of Grimm. He's the one who sets up the Christmas tree and will barely get to enjoy this holiday since he's busy keeping his brothers in line. He'll most likely be the one to give a toast during the Christmas dinner.

Mammon - Only receives presents, doesn't give them, unless it's for you. You're special to him so you'll be the only one to get a present from Mammon. Christmas discounts are what he's really excited for. Personally, I think he's someone who believes Santa is real and he'll try to go on the 'nice list' to get a present.

Leviathan - Presents are disappointing if they're not related to TSL, Ruri-chan or any other game/anime he likes but he'll still take them since he's not super ungrateful. Will attempt to decorate the Christmas tree but breaks a few baubles and gets tangled in a pile of lights every now and then.

Satan - Will write really long Christmas cards that are really meaningful. You'll probably shed a tear reading your card from him since he'll write about how he's grateful that you're here. "Santa isn't real," and he'll smile as he watches the hearts of children be crushed. He'll interrupt Lucifer's toast a few times during the Christmas dinner just for the fun of it.

Asmodeus - FUR COAT SEASON!! His winter outfit is honestly goals. Will be one of the people decorating the Christmas tree and he'll make it look aesthetically pleasing to the eye since his décor skills are quite impressive. He'd be the type to post pictures on Devilgram about how he spends his Christmas.

Beelzebub - He's so excited for the Christmas dinner and will keep asking everyone "When is dinner?". Every gift he receives will be food related since everyone knows his love for food. He'll also be the one who eats the milk and cookies that Luke left for Santa but he'll feel bad after and think he's on the naughty list (poor baby).

Belphegor - Doesn't like the cold weather since it's an uncomfortable temperature for him to sleep in so he'll ask you to share a bed with him on Christmas night. He can't be bothered to help decorate the tree so he'll just watch Levi and Asmo do it and offer moral support. When receiving gifts, he'd say things like "Oh, you shouldn't have."

Diavolo - Dresses up as Santa and says "Ho! Ho! Ho!" randomly, which makes Lucifer cringe. He'd try play little Christmas games like 'Secret Santa', try have a snowball fight with everyone and would have a Christmas movie night.

Barbatos - Christmas dinner is on him, and he'll make THE best food. Also gets everyone small gifts but will give Luke and Diavolo the most expensive ones. A simple "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" is how he greets people on this day.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Sings Christmas carols like there's no tomorrow, these two are the ones who spread the most Christmas spirit. Also, they would most likely buy everybody meaningful gifts. Probably over-decorating the Christmas tree in the Purgatory Hall. Luke will also probably leave milk and cookies for Santa.

Solomon - Not really into celebrations that are this cheerful and happy, but will join everybody else in celebrating this holiday. Keeps it lowkey though by doing small things like giving out candy canes and just saying "Merry Christmas".