⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

(!!) TRIGGER WARNING:

real clear mentions of suicide attempts so if you're not ok with reading these types of scenarios please avoid this. this is a sensitive topic and i understand if you find this too much.

Along the lines of this, just wanted to check on everyone. how are all of you? are you all doing ok? please take care of yourself, whether it'd be physically, emotionally, mentally or anything else. stay safe and healthy, and please talk to anyone if you're not doing too well. 

thank you to the person who requested for this, but also... you're doing well, right??

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - It doesn't show on his face but you can tell he's incredibly worried about you as he takes your hand, his grip tight around your wrist since he's terrified of what could happen if he lets you go. He'll ask if you want to go back to the Human World since he believes there's too much pressure for you to be carrying all his and his brothers' burdens. Even if he doesn't want to let you go, he'll do it if he has too.

Mammon - Is very confused and also scared when he sees what you're trying to do. He doesn't hesitate at all when he comes to stop you and will hug you very tightly to stop you from trying anything else, he'll also give you a kiss on the forehead. He's genuinely afraid of losing you and tears up just by thinking about it. Comforts you to the best of his ability and repeatedly tells you how much he loves you while he cries and holds on to you.

Leviathan - Extremely scared and doesn't know what to do to help at first but his instincts will kick in when he sees you're in danger of taking your own life. He'll wrap his arms around you, holding you closely, and pat your back to comfort you, giving you as many compliments as he can and telling you how happy you make him, he might even slip out an "I love you". It really hurts him to see you in such a dark place and he'd do anything to help.

Satan - After all the times you've been by his side to help with his anger, he thinks he's partially responsible for this since he thinks you've been too busy managing everyone else's problems apart from your own. He'll do his best to talk to you, and to listen too. He'll lock his fingers with yours tightly, and pat you on the back gently, he'll give you a light kiss on the cheek to help comfort you too. He won't show it but he's also crying, he's only hiding it by crying into your shoulder.

Asmodeus - Cries instantly after he sees what you're doing and runs over to stop you immediately, he can't bear the thought of losing the only person he truly loves. Hugs you tightly and tries to figure out what's wrong, he's not forceful about though so if you don't want to say then he won't try any further. If you do decide to tell, he'll keep it a secret if that's what you want. He'll tell you how much you're loved and that you're beautiful inside and out, and constantly remind you of all the amazing things you've done and that you mean so much to him.

Beelzebub - This reminds him of losing Lilith and he honestly can't bear to see it happen again. He'll feel guilty about the situation, believing that he didn't help you enough during your tough times. He finds it difficult to deal with all these emotions and thoughts, and seeing you like this makes him feel more hopeless so he'll seek help from his brothers if he has to. He feels guilty about it though, but he believes he's doing it for the best since he's afraid he'll make the wrong decision again.

Belphegor - He's only ever reacted to the death of loved ones with nothing but hate and blame. It's kind of a coping mechanism in a way, so he can believe he's not the one who caused it. When he sees you like this though, he'll ask you if it's his fault because he's willing to change things if it'll stop hurting you. Will only talk after he's sure you're safe, so he'll diffuse the situation first. He's likely to take you to somewhere comfortable like a bed, so he can hug you and calm you to the best of his ability.

Diavolo - Regrets not spending enough time with you to know what you've been going through and would put you as number one priority. Also asks if you'd like to go back to the Human World since he's aware that the Devildom has been giving you more and more problems to take care of as each day passes. He'll listen to you if you want to talk and will promise to always be by your side from now on.

Barbatos - Shows more concern and handles everything really well as he's very understanding. He'll be able to help and comfort you as he reminds you of how much you've done to help everyone and tell you that you have so much purpose. He'll hold your hands in his as he talks, it's like his way to sympathise. If it helps, he'll give you a hug, not a very tight one though since he's better with words.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Luke is very scared, he doesn't know what to do and will definitely seek Simeon for help. He'll hug you closely and cry as he begs that you don't end your life because he'll miss you so much. Simeon's breaking down inside too when he sees you like this but doesn't show it, for Luke's sake. He'll give you a hug too, and smile to hide his pain as he tells you that he and Luke will do anything to help you feel better.

Solomon - Feels lost for the first time since he doesn't know he should approach you, but he does understand what you're going through and how you're feeling. After living for so long, he's definitely experienced the death of loved ones before and he's accepted them each time but he's not ready to lose you too. He'll tear up while he tries to prevent you from going any further, asking you to stop with a shaky voice. Asks you to stay by his side and to never leave him alone.