♡ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

okie dokie!! a part two. this is basically the brother's reactions after they see you and Asmo being featured on the front cover.

to this person who suggested this: thank you for sharing your idea! it's a cute addition to the story.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Two weeks later...

The House of Lamentations is nothing but silent as the brothers are all scattered throughout the place, far away from each other and far from causing anymore ruckus. In your room, you hold out your hand and attempt to stay as still as possible as Asmodeus paints your nails delicately and adds small jewels for decoration.

After seeing all the other fancy nail arts on the internet, Asmo had wanted to practise his own since he believed that he could make room for improvement. You, of course, volunteered to be his test subject.

He finishes the last finger on your right hand and gently blows to help it dry faster. "There! All done! What do you think, (MC)? Doesn't it look as gorgeous as the demon who painted them?" he looks up to you for a positive response.

You gasp in awe as you carefully examine each nail, incredibly impressed by his artistic skill. "Asmo, you're amazing! You didn't tell me that you were this good," you can't take your eyes off of your fingertips. "Are going to do the other hand too?"

"Of course, my darling. I'd hate for only one hand to get all the praise," he smiles as he begins his artistry again. He barely gets to paint the base colour of a nail before your bedroom door suddenly flies open, causing him to accidentally land a light pink streak on the skin of your finger.

"(MC)! What is this?!" someone slams a magazine down right in front of you

"(MC)! What is this?!" someone slams a magazine down right in front of you. The two most chaotic brothers, Mammon and Levi, eagerly await for your answer as they look you in the eyes. "Why are ya actin' so lovey-dovey with Asmo here?!" the Avatar of Greed points at the front cover.

Asmo takes a peek at the issue once he hears his name being mentioned and a joyful grin appears on his face as the memories come flooding back to him. "Oh, that was when we did the photoshoot! Don't you remember, (MC)?"

Both of them look appalled. "Y-You mean to say that... I could've had (MC) in my arms if I did m-modelling?! Maybe I really should start searching if cosplays can be featured on magazines..." Levi mutters away.

Then the twins and Satan appear and join in on the kerfuffle of a situation. "(MC), Asmo, good job! Look, you two are famous!" Beel excitedly waves the pages around. You can barely hear him over the other two brothers shouting at the top of their lungs, interrogating Asmo as their voices rise.

Belphegor, though the youngest, facepalms himself for his brothers' childish attitudes. "Levi found out about it first. He thought it was one of his own packages but when he saw the cover, he couldn't keep his mouth shut so he went and told everyone," he yawns. "Including Lucifer."

Satan gives you a thumbs up and a congratulative smile. "Mr Pridy McPrideFace's reaction to it was priceless."

Just when you think the situation can't possibly escalate any further, the Avatar of Pride storms into the 'arena'. His arrival sends the room into an instant and deathly silence but also puts an end to Asmo's suffering of being forcefully shaken by Mammon and Levi.

He has a powerful look of jealousy written on his face. The fact that you and Asmo are portrayed so intimately on public papers doesn't seem to sit well for him and it appears to have been the final straw.

"(MC), I didn't know you and Asmo were that close," Lucifer's lips twist into a sadistic smirk as he glances at the Avatar of Lust. Asmodeus begins to tremble just from the stare. "So tell me (MC), would you also like to accompany him while he's hung from the chandelier?"