♡ ᴄᴏꜱᴛᴜᴍᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏꜱᴘʟᴀʏꜱ || ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"Levi?" you knock on his door, knowing full well that he hates it when people barge in without alerting him of their presence. "Are you inside?"

On the other side of the door, you hear footsteps hurrying towards you and the knob soon turns to have the door to the otaku's bedroom opened. Levi peeks from behind and his eyes light up as he spots you. "(MC)! You're here, come in," he makes way for you to welcome yourself inside.

Stepping into his ocean themed room, bundles of fabric and cloth cover the floors, and sewing materials lay scattered over his desktop table. You put two and two together to figure out he must've been putting together some costumes for past few weeks, which would explain his increased absences around the house.

The introverted demon already very rarely leaves the security and comfort of his own room but lately he's been even more shut in than usual. His brothers assume that it's another one of those months where he'd rather be left alone while he plays through a variety of video games persistently.

You know Levi wouldn't spend more than a week solely on a game, he'd burn out too easily without anything else to do despite claiming to be an extreme otaku. He had to be working on something to be shut inside his bedroom for weeks on end, and sure enough you're proven right by the project laid out before your eyes.

A few mannequin body stands align in a neat array in front of the aquarium wall of his room and display his efforts under his neon lights. "You made all these?" you feel the fabric between your fingers, "These are incredible, Levi!"

He dismisses the compliments of his talents, "Thanks (MC), but I'm not sure if they're that good. They could be better."

Levi stands beside you and inspects his own works with slight disappointment of small errors that only he can pinpoint. You cock your head to the side whilst staring at all the different cosplays he had created, all based on a few of his favourite characters from different shows that he favours.

"Hey, would it be ok if we try some of these on? We can see what they look like when you actually wear them," you suggest as you cling on to his arm. Your admiration for these outfits grow by the second and you look to him with pleading eyes. "I'll be careful, I promise," you hold out your pinkie.

"You don't need to promise me anything, I already trust you (MC)," he says with his hand near his face to cover his blushing cheeks. "I, um... actually wanted you to wear them anyway."

Your eyes light up in delight, "Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" you wraps your arms around Levi tightly, leaving him stunned. "Which one do you want to see first?"

It takes him moments to decide as he shows no bias towards any individual outfit, loving all his craftmanship equally in their own way. In the end, the first cosplay of the little modelling show is settled to be one that's inspired by a school uniform in the slice-of-life genre. Of course, Levi had added a few more touches to it which brings what's usually bland and boring to a whole new level.

Upon adorning the upgraded uniform, you find the costume fitting cosily while Levi takes his polaroid camera off the shelf. "(MC), you don't mind me taking a picture, right? I want to remember what you look like wearing something I made... But it's ok if you say no! I-I get it."

"No, you can take a photo. We can show it to everyone after to prove that you can make fabulous clothes," you grin at him. The Avatar of Envy returns your smile as he snaps the photo, daring not to make eye contact but rather look at you through the lens of a camera.

With the polaroid image slowly forming while Levi fans out the photograph, you sneak a peek at the picture that had just been taken

With the polaroid image slowly forming while Levi fans out the photograph, you sneak a peek at the picture that had just been taken. You place your hands on the otaku's shoulders then rest your chin on top and glance at the photo from behind. "See? Don't your clothes look great? Seriously, you should consider making a profit out of these."

A grin forms on his face the longer he stares at you wearing his masterpiece. "It only looks nice because you're the one wearing them," he says with his voice sounding genuine. After tucking the picture into the safety of his coat pocket he clears his throat, "You can pick which one you want to wear this time."

"Oh, I can, can I?" you smirk. "Alright then, I choose this one," you point at the cosplay that's based on Azuki-tan, a companion of Ruri-chan. "But you're going to wear one too, and we're going to be matching."

Leviathan gulps, "Wh-What?"

You pick up the mannequin holding the Ruri-chan themed outfit and place it in front of him, beaming at him. "Come on, let's do this! Please?"

Cosplays are something he usually enjoys but only during his own lonesome. He finds it embarrassing to dress in clothes from the fictional universe in front of anyone else besides you, since you're the only person who willingly joins him in his little world of roleplay.

He sighs but then smiles, no longer hiding the fact that he's excited by your offer to put on some costumes and cosplays together. "If you want to, then ok! I'll do it!" he takes his self made outfit and gets ready to change into them.

Once fully dressed into his new Ruri-chan cosplay, Levi stands with confidence and beams brightly with hands on his hips. You clap with the same enthusiasm he has and hold the camera up high as you place your arm around his shoulder, taking a photograph of you two for remembrance sake.

Making things all the more entertaining for the otaku, you and Levi re-enact and over exaggerate some scenes from the anime that the demon adores so dearly and even gather more pictures of dramatic poses that you two hold together, laughing at each and every one of them.

Levi fill his pockets with all the photos which you assume he'll put up on the wall space left empty near his posters. You're confirmed to be correct as he starts sticking each individual polaroid picture up on the blank walls of his room and while he does, you take the opportunity to hug him tightly from behind and rest your head on his back.

"(M-MC)?! Is something wrong?" Levi turns his head around to look at you.

"No, I'm just happy," you steal a kiss from him as he faces you. "You should make more matching costumes, we can do this sort of stuff again... And we'll have more photos to add to the wall. It'll be fun."

The Avatar of Envy's face soon becomes hot and blooms pink from the kiss you had just shared. His eyes stare deep into yours and he bites down on his lip to keep himself from spilling out the thoughts spinning in his head.

Recollecting his senses, Levi finally musters up enough self assurance to speak to you, this time with eye contact. "Then I'll keep sewing, a-and I'll make sure we match all the time!" he announces as he looks to his current collection of displaying mannequins, planning to add more in the future.

"Well then I can't wait till we do this again," you say with a lively smile.

Levi's almost sent to tears hearing that you want to be with him more often."(MC), thank you for cosplaying with me, you've made me as joyous as The Lord of Fools was when he reunited with Geldie," he laughs lightly and returns your embrace, glad with the time you spent with him today.