☆ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ || 2021 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN:

spooky season has arrived in town, so happy Halloween everybody!!

i hope you have fun going trick-or-treating, wearing costumes, partying or whatever else it is you all do on this day (as you can tell, my Halloween knowledge is very limited). may you all enjoy this candy-filled festival.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

As Halloween arrives, Diavolo invites everyone to a grand little costume party for the occasion.

Lucifer - Hates costume parties because he believes that he looks ridiculous in them but goes to please Diavolo. He'll go as a vampire, since his usual outfit already closely resembles one of a vampire's because it's easy and efficient. Spends most of the party making sure his brothers don't ruin anything and silently judges everybody else's costumes.

Mammon - Doesn't go all out with his costume but doesn't keep it lowkey either. He'll be wearing one of those spooky clown outfits and actually look pretty good in it. He'll try scaring you by jumping out from behind something then start laughing, but immediately regrets it when you get mad at him or start crying and he'll be begging for you to forgive him.

Leviathan - Goes as a witch and is super excited for this party because it reminds him of anime conventions. His costume is themed and has cute designs to decorate it. He feels the most confident when he's dressed up as someone or something else so he'll be more lively during the party, surprisingly. He and Diavolo will probably hang out together the most that night.

Satan - He doesn't want to admit that he also wanted to dress as a witch because of how their close relation with cats. Settling with the next best thing, he'll go as a werewolf which is the closest thing to a cat that he can think of. He wasn't looking forward to the whole party but ends up enjoying himself after he and Asmo rate everyone's costumes on a scale from 1 to 10.

Asmodeus - Dresses as a broken doll and looks fabulous as one. Makeup is on point, hair is perfect, he pulls the outfit off so well and becomes the star of the show. He doesn't eat too much of the food at the party, since most Halloween foods are sweet based and high in sugar (his diet is very important to him). Along with Satan, Asmo will gossip about other costumes and use some for inspiration next year.

Beelzebub - He'll go as a giant jack-o-lantern and wear one of those inflatable pumpkin suits. At some point, he tried biting into his costume just to see if it's edible or not and was kinda disappointed when he found out it wasn't. He lingers near the table with all the food and tries a bit of everything but has to stop once he's told off by Lucifer. Still hungry though so he stashes food inside the costume for later.

Belphegor - Couldn't be bothered to prepare a costume so when he was told to find one, he grabbed the closest white sheet nearby and dressed as a ghost. When he arrives at the party, he decides to take a nap while standing up so anybody who walks past him just thinks he's an antisocial. The only people he really interacts with are either you or Beel, not too fond on anyone else.

Diavolo - Pirate themed costumes suit him so he dresses as a pirate captain. Actually already had this costume prepared three months ago, he was too excited so he bought the outfit super early and counted down the days till he can wear it. Dances around with Levi during the party to prove he's wild and knows how to have fun.

Barbatos - Picks a nice zombie costume and applies a bit of face paint to make it look all the more realistic. He made most of the food at the party and was sure to make a bit of everyone's favourite but also would've made something with pickles to trick Diavolo into eating it. Does not party at all and chooses to tend to everyone's needs instead.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Comes to the party to celebrate Diavolo's birthday instead of Halloween but still dresses up in costumes because everyone else has. Simeon and Luke may go with matching peanut butter and jelly costumes since they're besties. Simeon will probably find something nice to say about every costume and Luke will enjoy the treats and may ask for some recipes.

Solomon - He's going as a mad scientist since it's close enough to a sorcerer (magic and science = sparks and stuff, you know?). Gets really chatty with the brothers during the party just to butter them up and ask to form a pact with him. Isn't surprised when they turn him down. Offers to help Barbatos with cooking next time.