♡ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀꜱ || ꜱɪᴍᴇᴏɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"I'm so glad you could come, (MC)," Simeon carefully places the large gramophone he's been meaning to show you on his bed. "I never thought that Lucifer would actually agree, he's just such a sourpuss sometimes," he laughs at his own joke.

Ever since last week, you've been asking if you could spend a night over at Purgatory Hall as Simeon suggested that idea himself. Being under the care of the demon brothers, you wanted to get approval from at least one of them, mainly the eldest. Lucifer was always hesitant to grant you the permission you wanted more than needed, but yesterday he finally gave in to your pleas.

You brush a thumb over the wooden edges of the lower body of the gramophone and glance over the hand carved patterns that spruce up its surfaces. "You have no idea how long it took to get him to let me come over here. He's like an overprotective dad, but I guess that's expected when he has his brothers to deal with."

Friendly banter over the Avatar of Pride sends the angel into more laughter while he browses through a collection of records in an old crate that set beside his bed. Both records and antique he got from Solomon who had no more use for either.

Simeon, being Simeon, kindly accepted both gifts from the sorcerer despite having never used a gramophone before, though he did sound eager to learn and he had said at the time that he intended to use it whenever he wanted to listen to music from then on.

Today marks the first day of its use, and it times in perfectly with your stay.

The day starts to come to a close and night settles in. You cover your mouth to hide the small yawn that escapes your lips and you watch Simeon as he continues to search through his record collection while lying on his bed, leaning on your own arm and gradually dozing off.

"(MC), are you feeling sleepy?" the angel asks, noticing your closing eyes. He takes a break from his hunt and sits beside you, stroking your cheek whilst staring at your weary face.

You rub your eyes to reawaken yourself, "A bit, yeah."

He smiles and lightly kisses your forehead as his hands roam through your hair, "You should go wash up before you go to bed. I'll go run a bath for you, ok? While you wash, I'll look for some music we can listen to."

"Oh, no, don't. It's ok, I can run a bath myself," you sit up, but Simeon's already walking towards the bathroom. To be honest, you're glad he doesn't let you off on your own, you don't think you'd be able to stay awake if he didn't volunteer to help.

The sound of running water can be heard in the distant bathroom, then it stops after a few minutes and Simeon calls you over as he turns the bathtub faucet off. You hustle over to where he is in your bathrobes and with a towel over your shoulder.

Arriving at the door, you spot Simeon crouching beside the bathtub and dipping his hand into the water to check its temperature. Judging by the thick steam arising from the tub and the slight frown on his face, it's a bit too hot for both his and your liking. The angel turns the faucet on again, letting cold water flow to balance things out.

He shakes his hand to dry it off fast. "The water's too hot right now so wait for it to cool down, alright? Turn the tap off when you think it's warm enough."

Nodding, you hang your towel on a hook. "Thanks, Simeon. I'll be quick, you'd probably want to take a bath too," you begin to loosen the robe belt around your waist but stop and facepalm yourself as you realise that you had left your clothes back in his room. "Ah, my pyjamas are still in my bag that's by your bed. I'll go get it real quick-"

"There's no need, (MC). Just call me over when you're done and I'll bring them to you," he eases. "I'll be washing up after you anyway so it'll be convenient. Unless, you're fine with sharing the tub with me," he spews out of the blue. At the sight of the blush appearing on your cheeks, he chuckles. "I'm kidding."