PART 21

Taehyung POV

"Shut up" I said to shut the screaming boy in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Isn't that something I should ask?" I question back.

"This is our kingdom I can come here anytime." He said.

"And you were at our Kingdom from where you escaped." I said

"That was not escaping I leaved a note." He said

"That was!" I said.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. I saw the panic in Jungkook's face.

"Go and hide." He said with a panicked voice.

"No. You go and open the door and close it right away."  I said going a little near the door.

"You want to die!" He said with big surprise eyes.

"Now! Open!"  I said while holding a vase.

"Prince-*thund*

"What the-" Jungkook look at me holding the broken vase.

"Help me with this." I said holding the guard.

"Do you have a heart?" He said dragging the guard more in the room.

"No. And I am going to throw him out of the window now."

"No!!"

"Chill I won't."

I change into the guards dress leaving him in the bathroom.

"Leave this place before he wakes up.
I am going find Namjoon hyung afterwards I will come to take you."
Before he can say anything I leave the room.

"Kim Taehyung " A voice spoke behind me. I was ready to deny but it was Namjoon hyung.

"Pfft! Hyung you scared me." I said looking at him with that mischievous smile.

"By the way, you talked with Jungkook?" He asked me.

"Yeah he will go out of here soon." I said honestly.

"Ok. For now let's look around here maybe we can find something fishy about Jin or Jungkook's father." Hyung said with a nod.

"Yeah, then I will go that side." I said as we can roam freely cause we are disguised as guard and half of our face was covered with mask.

Hoseok POV

We were getting ready to get in trouble. I mean for going to kidnapper's territory.

I got a call from Namjoon saying they found Jungkook in Myths kingdom.
I told Jimin and suga and decide to go. After all this kingdom took risk for us and we can't hook them here.

"All of our soldiers are ready." The king came in and said.

"Yeah, we will get going now." Suga said.

As we got outside we saw princess Halsey leading the soldiers. I have never saw a brave and confident girl like her, not even my sister is like this.
She's still confident and independent.

As we reach there the princess said the soldiers to stop there. And told us that if we go with them we will make it obvious. She told them if we need then we will give them some signals. Don't ask me why cause I don't know that too. After going on for a little while we saw a black house. The princess mysteriously had a map of the place.

The front door was filled with mens. So we reached for the back door.

As we entered the house we saw no one around but we could hear people talking.

We separated in two and went other ways to search for the peoples who are kidnapped here. Our main work was to save them.

I was with Halsey and Suga with Jimin.

While passing by a room silently we heard someone calling for help. As we listened carefully we heard many more voices who was trying to stop the one crying for help.

Two of us looked at each other and broke the door together in a blink of eye.

The sound of the door breaking was heard by those peoples in guard and we could hear footsteps rushing here. We quickly entered the gloomy room and saw hundreds of helpless face pleading for saving them but one older man was setting in a corner with a gentle smile and looking at us.

The guards rushed towards us as we stood guard in front of them. I called my magic wand

Halsey only took out her sword

Halsey only took out her sword. I started striking them with my thunderstorm and Halsey was doing something that make those guards look weak and wasn't being abled to fight properly.

Suddenly a door behind us burst open with wind force

___________________________

😅Hi

For all of your information study sucks 🙂

Next chapter will be up quicker than these.

Love you all to read something like this and waiting still now

Bye bye ❤❤