PART 23

Jungkook POV

I entered golden kingdom and saw Suga hyung, Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and a woman standing there. Hobi hyung took Jin hyung off my back and carried him towards the palace.

Jimin and Suga hyung asked me where Taehyung and Namjoon hyung was. I told them everything.

"Jimin can you inform everyone to get their cars we will leave soon and Jungkook your father is here go and meet him. Halsey take Jungkook to his father." Yoongi hyung said.

I ran off from there to the palace to see my papa and that girl Halsey behind me.

As I reached the palace I asked where he was and Halsey said in the guest room.

I entred the guest room and saw him looking out the window

"PAPA!" I shouted and ran towards him and he catch me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." I said

"Me too, Kookie." He said breaking the hug and looking at me.

Taehyung POV

We were fighting those guards as many more were coming. They seems a lot for us only two.

Then suddenly Suga hyung came with one of our car. Hi hit some of those guards with wind force. So the other guards were a little away from us.
In the mean time Suga hyung came close to both of us.

"We have to get out of here." He said standing beside us putting his hand with wand upward to hit another gust of wind.

"But if we go from here now they will surely know the location of our kingdom. Golden kingdom won't be safe anymore." I said also getting ready to hit along with Joon hyung.

"But you guys can't fight here for ever, they are too many for only three of us. Also no one in golden kingdom is ready to fight now." Suga hyung again said three of us hitting our power together.

"We can't live running away from our kingdom. And we should not turn our back from a battle field." Namjoon hyung said.

"You have to understand Namjoon, this is not running away. We will come back to save your kingdom. You two are fighting two kingdom's power together. Also Jin hyung is not well he need you beside him. Jungkook only met his father now. We need time before the war." Suga hyung said and now I also think he is right we need to take care of our peoples first then we can get ready for the war.  

Me and Joon hyung nodded. All three of us got in the car. Suga hyung made a little tornado to keep them away from us when we enter our kingdom.

When we got there we saw everyone waiting along their cars and Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi hyung, a girl and a older man beside Jungkook standing. we got off car and saw there there were less car and of course we have to share. 

Me, Jungkook and the older man who was introduced to me as Jungkook's father were in the same car. Me driving and both of them in the back.

Suga hyung, Joon hyung and Jin hyung in another.

Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and that girl in another.

We were heading to Suga hyung's kingdom. Wales kingdom. He already called his father and told him everything. He said he will be waiting for us.

We reached there Suga hyung's car was in front of ours. He stopped his car and one by one we all did. When we were getting down I notice Jungkook's father was shocked. Weird, why is he so shocked. 

We were in front of their palace gate. And king came out with two guards and Suga hyung went beside him. 

Namjoon hyung was going front to greet when suddenly-

"YOU!!" Jungkook's father shouted

Everyone was looking towards us. oH GOD. The king looked at him for a moment and came towards us then he bowed infront of Jungkook's father. wait.... BOWED????

WHAT IS HAPPENING?????

_________________

Hello everyone!

So.. what was happening? Any idea?

Also go and stream Butter or I will hunt you in your dreams. 

Bye bye ♡