PART 9

Jungkook POV

After finishing the dinner all of you went to a room leading by the king.
You look around the room. You can say it a small office room by the look of it.

"It's our secret office room we use it in special purpose." The king spoke first braking the silence.

"Oh" I said to confirm him that I was listening.

"You asked about my queen so as I said he is not here for almost 15 years. We don't know where is he but we know that someone will come to save us with their power." He let out a big sigh.
"We put that letter there in hope that the one who can save us will find it out."

"I am sorry for taking it " I apologize to him.

"No, we are happy that you find it out. Now I will get my husband and Taehyung will get his Eomma back soon."

"But how?"

"You're the person that came here with the letter. And now we have a hope with you." He said with a sad smile.

Your eyes went went wide as you processed everything

"B-But I d-don't have any power. I am not that person. I am sorry but I can't help you " I lowered my head a bit.

"Just think about it ok. You may have some power but you don't know. You can have as much time as you want. But now you're our guest so we want you to take a rest."

I nodded and went away to the room they gave me.

"I cant help them...... I don't want to mess up my life again... I-I will leave tomorrow. I don't want to saw him again... I don't want to be a load to someone"
I said to myself.
After some more thinking I try to sleep but the thought naver leave me.

[Next morning]

It's the early morning the sun haven't rise till now. I don't want to be here anymore so I wrote a note and now I am going out of the palace.

As I exited the palace big gate I let out a breath I was holding but just after 5 seconds my breath hitched again as someone grab my hand and pull me behind a tree covering my mouth. I close my eyes tightly. Then I open my eyes and it grew big when I saw the man in front of me.

"Wh-what are y-you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"I should be the one ask you that. "

"I-I-um-"

"Come "

Before I can say anything Taehyung pull me with him.
I was so scared. Why? Because he catch me sneaking out of their palace. He will probably going to kill me.

He turn towards me and I gulped seeing his dark eyes.

"Look at that" he pointed at the palace which was away from us."The most beautiful palace in the whole world. And the king of that palace is the most beautiful hearted person in the world. Have you noticed how young he look to become father someone of my age. He is 7 years older than me. 15years ago our kingdom got destroyed by the cruel present king of Myths kingdom. He killed my father and my mother I escape from there and went to the same forest as you. The queen Jin hyung saw me and was taking me here when one of the kings guard searching for me saw us he push me in the cave and took that guard behind him. I come here and said everything to Namjoon hyung and after listening everything he make me his son to the other people to save me." He took a deep breath and said

"Now it's your choice if you want to leave then there is a way through the forest. If I was able to save them then I will give my life." He said and chuckled dryly.
He turn around from me and by his sound I confirm that he was sobbing.

I turn him towards me and hug him tightly.
"I am sorry I will help you. I was just scared."

"R-Really?"

"Yes" He hug me back and sobbed in my shoulder I comforted him.

________________________

So did someone guess this twist.
Wait there will be more;)

Bad news: As you all can see how barely I am updating so I want to say you all that I will write it when my work are done because I don't want fall sick over doing myself. I think you can understand it. •_•

LOVE YOU ALL. shower with my love everyone.

Bye, see you