PART 24

Jungkook POV

Currently we were sitting in a big meeting room with many single chairs which we all are sitting in.

We still don't know what just happened out side  but it's clear that they know each other very well. 

"Dad can we please know what is happening between you two. You seems close." Suga hyung said to his father. 

"Yoongs you remember I told you I had a beautiful sister. She is Jungkook's mother. After her death we didn't had much contract with each other." His father said and when I looked toward my father, he nodded his head in agreement.

"That makes Jungkook and Suga cousins." Hobi hyung said a little amazed.

Again our fathers nodded.

"That makes sense. But what are we going to do now? what about our kingdoms?" Namjoon hyung asked. As I nodded in agreement.

"I think it will be better for you, prince Taehyung, prince Seokjin, Jungkook and hyung to stay here until we are ready to fight back  them. We need more solder and get them ready for the battle. Till then we will make sure to take care of all your peoples too." The king said to Namjoon hyung.

"I think then I should take my leave. I will surely ask my father to help with solders." Halsey said and bowed. Then she went out of the room.

"We will get going too." Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung said together.

"Hyung you will come to help Jin hyung right?" Taehyung who was silent still now asked Hobi hyung.

They really have a strong bond with each other. Tae said he met him only while Jin hyung was saving him but their bond is like they are brothers from century.

"Yes, I will come every day but now I have to meet my father." Hobi hyung said.

They also left.

"Come everyone I will show you your rooms." Yoongi hyung said as we followed him. Father and king stayed there.

"This is your room." Suga hyung said as he opened a door.

The room was painted light gray and in the middle of it was a queen size bed. In the right side there was a window and beside it there was a small tea table. In the left side there was a book self with some books. 

I thanked Suga hyung and he went away. I entered the room.

I went near the window and there was a big lawn at that side of palace. The lawn's one side ended near the forest which was the border of the kingdom.

Straight ahead from me the lawn ended a little far and the ground was narrowed from where a city can be seen to start.  

I went to the left side, took a book and started reading it since I had nothing to do.

...

"Sir, dinner will start in some moment. You are expected to be there." A maid knocked on the door and said.

I was so engaged in reading that I didn't notice when it got dark and the night came.

"Yes, I will be there in a little." I answered as I went to get changed.

[Dining room]

"So guys all of you have power. Right? Suga told me once that his friends are all special." Uncle (King) said as the food was being served.

he told me to call him uncle a while ago.

"That didn't include Jungkook. he haven't told us about his power." Suga hyung said.

I don't like where it is going.

"It's okay, I already know about his powers. Also I want to show you all something after dinner." Uncle said.

How does he know about my power!!?? 

_______________________

HELLO!

Can someone help me? My laptop has been blinking for some days (like The light goes down suddenly and lit up suddenly.) I have been having problem with writing for it. It takes much more time to write in my phone than the laptop.

If anyone knows how to fix it please help. I will give a quick update if it get fixed. 👉👈 🥺