PART 6

No one's POV

Jungkook was running behind the letter. Finally it came to stop near a big rock. Jungkook caught the latter and hold the rock to stand straight but his hand got stuck in one of the crave of the rock with the letter. He try to take it out but he can't. Suddenly a earthquake come and his hand and the letter came out. He was rubbing his hand which was stuck but he noticed a big hole in the stone.

"Ow,what is that?" Jungkook said amazed.

"Mmm,should I go in? Ok" Jungkook walk into the stone it was dark but his curiosity was taking him forward.

"What if it is a home of a lion. What if I can't get out of here. No no nothing will happen I have to go. No one care about me so I can go" Jungkook was babbling to himself.

[2hours later]

Jungkook was still walking in the darkness. 'I think I am lost here. Wow, no one is here to save me.' Jungkook was thinking because he don't want to talk loud if he did the his echo will got him more scared than now. But suddenly a ray of light fall in his eyes he shut his eyes tightly.

"What do you want here?" A deep voice said to Jungkook.

"I- umm-I-It take me here " He handed the letter to the person. He take it and his eyes got wide. He then come to his cold self again.

"Ok, my name is Taehyung I am the prince of this kingdom. Come with me." Taehyung said coldly.

"Why-hm ok."  Jungkook said nervously. When he put his feet out of the cave then he noticed that everything was made of gold here. The plants too. But he saw when he put his other feet out then the trees, flowers, grasses trun colorful.

 But he saw when he put his other feet out then the trees, flowers, grasses trun colorful

Jungkook POV

I was in awe when I saw the place.

"Wow, you break the spell." Taehyung said to me still admiring the environment.

"What?" I said confused.

"All of you went to the palace. I am going after you." He said to the guards with him. All of them bowed and went away.

"Come with me." Taehyung said smiling towards me. 'How cute. What I am thinking I don't know him and I am so stupid '

"W-where?"

"Some where I want to take you. Now come. "

And then they started walking Jungkook was looking around in awe.

"There look"  Taehyung pointed at a place.

"Wow it's so beautiful " I said admiring the beauty of the place

"Just like you......."

______________________________

Thank you for waiting.

You guys are so supportive. Love you

Wow, I have dark circles under my eyes for online class and some people saying me worthless. It is all new to me I am not used to it so it was you know.....

Bye now I will try to update daily.