PART 15

Jungkook POV

It has been 4 days since we are practicing together. Tae hyung give me the phone which he bought from the shopping mall. When I asked why he give it to me if he buy it for himself ? He said he don't want this anymore. I choose it so it will be better if I take it.at first I deny him but who he is to listen to me. He just save his and others number. Then took my photo and save it in the lock screen. Then there was no other option for me to other than take it.  What was I supposed to do give him or anyone else the phone which have my details.

I turn off the shower then dry myself, put my outfit on and went out of the bathroom. Yes I was in the shower thinking all of this.

I went near the mirror and check myself, take my phone and wallet (given by Tae hyung). And went to the place where we practice every day. It was a empty place in the middle of a forest. This was well decorated for practice from before.

Tae hyung was praising from before. When I went near him he stopped and look at me.

"Hey kook you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Let's learn to use our minds to work on magic." He said smiling at me.

"Sorry hyung but my mind is not okay today.  I think I can't concentrate in it today." I said giving a sad smile.

"It's okay kook. You can work on the previous works. I will try to do it myself." He said

"Thankyou hyung." I said.

He went to the other side of the field and I call my want and did some small things.

              (Jungkook's magic wand)

It was nearly evening when we end our practice and went to the palace. We take a break in the middle of the practice and have our lunch.

After reaching there we got freshen up.

Ate dinner while chatting.

And went to room.

Boring lifestyle.

I went to my room and sit on the bed for a little but I was too bored so I went near the window to enjoy the night view. That's when I started thinking.

"Maybe I need to make a plan by myself.
If they make it with me then they will be included in the plan. I don't want to include them in it. "

"Maybe I should make the plan right now"

(A/N: when Jungkook was making the plan he blocked his mind. I can't read it anymore.)

"Okay so I will went to there tomorrow."

"Hey Jungkook can you say my what plan do you made. My fellow readers want to know about it." Lina your author asked to me

"Oh Lina I can't say it now. your readers are going to know it soon."
I said and smirk at Lina.

Lina pouted and went away.

I said good night to everyone and went to bed.

________________________

Guys I got a terrible information right now. A girl name Selja want to do something to our kings. Please someone save our kings.

And to all my fluffy balls stay safe and remember that I love you.

And thankyou to them who check my new book.

Purple you 💜💜