PART 28

No one's POV

Once every one was seated in the
drawing room Jimin put his hand over Jungkook's shoulder and pulled Jungkook's head toward his shoulder to lay.

It was pin drop silence in the room. Namjoon got up from his seat and went out. Everyone saw him leaving.

"I talked with my father. We'll help you in any way we can." Finally Halsey said breaking the silence.

"We're always willing to help"
Hoseok said

"My parents didn't agree. They don't want to ruin our 'reputation' by taking anyone's side." Jimin said with his head low.

After looking at everyone's face once, Jimin again said "I don't understand how they say fairies are everyone's friend when they don't follow the basic rules of friendship. All they care about is reputation and politics."

"Then you won't be with us?" Jungkook asked lifting his head

"No, my parents might not know what friendship is but I know. I promised someone I'll be his friend for all my life. I'll keep my promise and stay with him through any war." Jimin said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook lowered his head.

"You're doing everything for me but I can't even control my power. I always end up hurting everyone." Jungkook said

"No it wasn't you. Your magic could never hurt the nature." Jin said while walking in holding Namjoon's hand.

Everyone looked at him in shock. He gave them a soft smile and walked over to a empty sit and sat down, Namjoon beside him.

"What? I wasn't there but I have powers too. Let me introduce myself formally." He stood up.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Seokjin, king of Golden kingdom. Former if my husband already forgot me and married someone else but if that happened his name will have a new title added too. Late. He said adding the last part quite teasingly and bitterly.

"Noo~ honey~ my jinee~ how could you say that I won't even think about leaving you in any nightmare." Namjoon said whining like a child.

"And yeah my power is looking at past and future." Jin again said ignoring his king completely.

"When he heard everything he couldn't believe it so he looked at the past himself and what he saw.." Namjoon said. He stopped and looked at Jin.

"While you were practicing someone was watching you, it was a hooded black figure. Just before the fire he did something and vanished. I'm quite sure it was black magic, his energy traces are left behind if you want Hoseok could recognize the energy." Jin finished sifting his gaze from Jungkook to Hoseok.

"No I don't ne-" "We should go before every evidence is gone. We can't let any suspicious people roam around and watch our moves." Jungkook was speaking but Taehyung cut him off and spoke.

~at the ground ~

Hoseok went towards the chopped trees and stood still for a few minutes and turned back with a unreadable expression.

"It is black magic. With the traces of our magic there is a faint trace of black magic." Hoseok said facing others.

"Someone is keeping eye on us. What should we do now?" Jimin said.

"I think we should set a trap and catch this person before it gets out of hand." Said Namjoon.