PART 26

Jungkook POV

I reached my room after spending some awkward moments after Taehyung's confession.

Yeah I feel something towards him but I don't know if it's love or attraction. Also we don't know each other much. If he knew what I am he would hate me.

I though as I touched my lip.

When our lips met for a moment I wanted to stay like that but that'll never happen what if he comes out again suddenly.

While thinking this I fell asleep with my legs hanging out the bed.

___________

No one's POV

It was pitch black around him. Everything was so dark he couldn't even see himself. When suddenly he turned back and a blinding light hit his face.

Jungkook closed his eyes as tight as possible.

"Kookie.."

As he heard the somehow little familiar voice he slowly opened his eyes.

There stand a woman in a white silk gown. The gown had little yellow flowers at the hem of it and some of those flowers at the neck of the dress.

Her brown wavy hair till the waist was freely moving like breeze of summer morning.

She had pale skin. Her neck was slightly blue and her lip looked like heart without blood.

The young boy's eyes met her's and a uncertain feeling rose up to his heart.

"Mom.."

He wanted to run to her and hug her but deep down he knew it can't be his mother.

But when the woman opened her arms with a gental smile he couldn't control himself he ran and fell on her arm. His heart and mind froze in her cold embrace.

"Kookie dear, why are you hiding from everyone?" The lady recognized as his mom said.

"But mom there is a monster inside me. What if it comes out?
I don't want to hurt anyone again." The boy looked up with worried eyes and said

"Baby everyone is a monster if they don't know how to control themselves but we are all a blessing of mother earth. Dear if you don't learn how to control yourself you can't control any monster too. Your power can't be hidden."

"If not by you, your powers will find other ways to go out and that will be worse than what you have seen." His mom looking at him in her arms said.

"But how did you know? Are you really my mom?" Jungkook asked suddenly curious.

"Yes baby, I saw you that day at garden and also when you were crying. And I always wanted to tell you that not everything is your fault, don't blame yourself." His mom said cupping his face with both hands.

He saw his mom fading away into golden dust floating in the air as his eyes got blurry and he cried for the second time in his life but what fall from his eyes weren't water it was blood.

Everything went pitch black again and a thunderstruck sound came by the lonely boy closed his eyes only to open it as a pupil less black eye.

"NO!"
The boy sat up on his bed breathing heavily as he scanned the room only to find he was asleep in 'his' room alone.

He looked through the window and saw the sun has rose and saw something sparkling. He slowly went toward the window and saw water splattered being thrown everywhere and at one place the water was circling in the middle of it there was Taehyung turning his hands.

The sun rays were falling on the water to form sparks. It was indeed a beautifull sight.

He sadly smiled to himself and went to the hall after doing his morning routine.

There he saw Namjoon and Yoongi running to another room from Namjoon's room.

Some maids were running behind them he asked one of them what happened and she said Seokjin was awake.

__________

Jungkook POV

I went inside the room and there he was laying down holding Namjoon's hand. Before I could let my presence be known Taehyung came running with Hoseok. Knowing this was my opportunity I went out of the door without any noise.

"It's now or never."

_____________________________

Thankyou for waiting for me.

I love you all ♡♡♡

Ignore my mistakes please.