PART 22

Yoongi POV

After parting our ways me and jimin were walking in a long hallway with some pillars when we hear a loud noise and heard many footsteps coming toward us. I quickly pulled jimin and hid behind a pillar.

After they went away without seeing us I looked at jimin caged between my arms and looking at me with visible shock. Inches away from each other when a sound of thunder took me to reality and I realized what was happening.

Soon enough we were running to the way Hobi and Halsey went following the sounds.

We reach a door and it was clear that all the noises were coming from the opposite side of the door.

I took my magic wand and broke the door with a huge wind force which could cause anyone near the door die.

( Yoongi's magic wand)

I saw many people sitting in a corner of the room and Hobi and Halsey fighting those guards from outside.

Soon me and Jimin joined them to fight the guards.

(Jimin's magic wand)

We nearly killed most of them the others ran away.

We took all the people out from there and as we went out Jimin looked at a particular person in sock. It was a man near 70's.

Jimin POV

As we all went outside I noticed a man so much familiar.

I went near him and I was right it was Jungkook's father.

He looked at me with a smile and said
"I remember you from that day."

I still wasn't sure I told the other three about it and thought we should take him with us. All the other people who were there said they will go back on their own.