PART 3

[Meanwhile in Golden kingdom]

Kim Taehyung POV

Today is my birthday. And also the day when my dad will give me the place of the next king officially. I can't become king until I find my queen. I am too excited because today is the first day I am going out of our kingdom.

"Hey tae are you ready? We have to go." One of my friend suga call me outside of my room.

He is the prince of of our neighbor kingdom and my friend. He is cute and sweet.

"I am coming wait a little." I said while fixing my coat.

"Oh,you are looking so handsome tae

"Oh,you are looking so handsome tae." Suga hyung said looking at me.

"Yeah,I know. Let's go." I said while walking away.

"Wait for me" Suga hyung said and walk up to me.

We entered the ceremony hall and my dad Namjoon hug me tightly
"If your mom was here he would be so happy." Dad whisper near me I nodded in agreement feeling sad for my mom Jin. He is lost for many years we try to find him but we didn't have any clue about where he is.

"So today we are here for my son, from today he will be officially the next king of this kingdom. My dad said smiling at me.

He put the crown on my head and turn towards the crowd. I bowed to everyone and sit on the throne beside my dad.

(The crown that Namjoon gave Tae)

[Time pass]

It's evening and I am going out of our kingdom with my two friends Suga hyung and Hoseok hyung.

We are going now because there many enemy outside of our kingdom they might see us.
We came in to a forest and we saw two boys playing there.

"Wow, that shorty looks cute."suga hyung said looking at the short boy.

"But I think the tall one is more cute and beautiful." I said smirking.

Suddenly they started arguing about something and we hide behind a bush.
After some time the short boy went away and the other one went into the forest.
We look at each other and started following him. He stopped near a big tree and sit down
We watched him and after a hour he fall asleep.

"He is so cute "I said smiling seeing him asleep.

"Hey are you going to marry him now or something. Let's go " Hobi hyung said looking at me.

"Yeah "
We went away from there.

_______________________________