PART 27

Taehyung POV

Yesterday night I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook maybe I'm rushing too much without understanding him.

"Ugghh! I am such a fool. Why am I thinking all by myself."

Those were my thoughts as I went to bathroom with two bags not in hand but under eyes.

Maybe I needed something to get me out of these thoughts; as we'll soon have to fight for our kingdoms, the best thing to do is improving our strength and power.

As I got to the training ground every move made me feel a little bit stronger. Maybe yesterday's incident was not really that bad.

Just as I was about to sit down for a break I saw Hobi hyung coming towards the main gate with his usual smile. I went to greet him.

"Hey!! Hyung good mor-"

Before I could complete my sentence and was halfway towards Hobi hyung's hand to hi-fi a maid came running and screaming towards us.

"MR.JIN IS AWAKE! MR-"

She didn't had to repeat herself when both me and hyung ran along with her towards his room.

We entered and saw Namjoon hyung holding Jin hyung's hand with his both hands like his life depends on it now.

I slowly went near them and put a hand on Namjoon hyung's shoulder.

I saw Jin hyung looking at him with sad and loving eyes.

They had to stay apart for all these years because of me. They did so much to protect me. If I was only strong enough to protect everyone around me back then..

"H-Hyung?" I said looking at Jin hyung. I was holding my breath, maybe he won't even remember me. We only met for some minutes, years ago.

"Love, you recognize him? He is the boy you saved years ago. Didn't he grew up so well?" Namjoon hyung said watching me stand beside him; looking down.

"Tae-Taehyung right? You're so grown up and look at how your face is still as cute as before." Jin hyung said as I looked up.

He remembers me!

"Joonie honey, thankyou for keeping my request and believing in me."

"Love your choice is always for the better." Namjoon hyung said while still holding his hand and Jin hyung had a little smile on his face.

Jungkook POV

I came out to the practice grounds, it was still wet from Taehyung's water practice.

He made my work easier I thought cause my power will work better on wet soil.

"I'll start with the simplest one first."

I stretched my hand for my wand. Using magic without the wand is now dangerous for me and the people around.

At first I sprouted some weed from the wet soil. Grew some flower and watched them bloom. This are the simplest things which have nothing to do in a war which everyone else is preparing for.

Now I have made something like a garden in the middle of training grounds.

It needs to be destroyed.

I pointed my wand again towards a side of the just build garden. The ground folded downward like a mat to bring the plants down and covered it from top like the soil just swallowed the whole thing.

While on the other side the soil was dry like drought and all the plants dried down to crisp.

Just as I was about to put the wand down my eyes fell on a tree at the end of the field near the start of the forest.

It looked dry and dead like it has been fruitless for years but I didn't noticed it before. I don't think it was here. What happened?

Soon right before my eyes, within minutes the surrounding trees all turned dead.

'What?'

'What is happening?'

'Is it me? I- I killed th-them?'

I was shocked but more shock was to follow.

Suddenly the first tree caught fire and it was spreading faster by every second.

My legs were giving up. I heard everyone rushing out. I wanted to tell them it was because of me but I felt numb. My lips weren't moving.

I heard them shouting to each other.

"Suga turn the air around to the opposite direction of the fire. Don't let it spread any further. "
Namjoon hyung order.

"Hyung you should take the fire before I put water on it." Taehyung said.

Because of the air the fire was now pointing at us. Namjoon hyung put the fire out with his wand.

"Taehyung! NOW!!" Namjoon hyung yelled as the fire was out and only some bit of it was left in the burned trees.

Taehyung splashed water over the burned area of the forest.

Everything was over.

My legs gave up the moment they all turned around but I felt a hand hold my shoulder. I fell down on the ground hugging him.

Tears wailed down my eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's fine. Kookie everyone is okay. Look" Jimin tried to explain while still holding me.

I looked up and my eyes fell behind them the burned tree trunks started falling down one by one together.

Everyone else turned around too. Soon Halsey unni came out of that forest.

"Glad to help." She said with a smile

"Before we start talking let's head back inside. Jungkook doesn't look good. He needs rest." Suga hyung proposed.

________________________________

Word count- 890

So much happened in past few days I'm glad to just finally being able to write.

Stay safe and healthy ♡♡