PART 1

O-ouch- mom - please- I - ou - won't- do -this -again just by saying it jungkook broke down in tears.

I know you are wondering what was that. Jungkook just got beaten up by his stepmom. His stepmom was beating him because he didn't remember to put on his crown when he was playing with his friends in his garden. When his mom saw that she got angry and beaten up him for nothing.

Flashback

5 years old Jungkook was playing in his favorite flower garden. He love flower so his mummy and he made a flower garden.
Then his mummy called him by a servant. He went to his mummy and saw her very pale and sick. His mother patted beside her to sit him there. He sit down and his mother said him
"Kooki baby listion always respects the elders. Take care of everyone and learn to love everyone. You are my strong boy so don't cry when I will leave you." She said while patting Jungkook's back. He was so confused
"What are you saying mummy?where are you going? mummy please don't leave me." He said and hug his mother tightly.

And then-

His mother take her last breath. Jungkook started feeling cold and when he understand it he was sobbing so hard.
"M-mu-mummy - no -pl-plese -do-don't leave- me." Soon his father came and took him in his embrace. His father take him to his room and jungkook soon fall asleep while crying.

Flashback end

Jungkook was thinking about his mummy whom he love the most.

Then a servant come and said him "prince king want to meet you "
So Jungkook fixed himself and went to his father.

_____________________________________
So here it's the first chapter please support me because it's my first book. Do vote and comment guys
👉👈

Purple you ♡