PART 11

Jungkook POV

After they all stopped arguing we all sit down and started introducing ourselves. At first I hinted Jimin to introduce himself.

"Hi, I am Park Jimin. I am the fairy prince.I came here to find my best friend Jungkookie."  He nodded at me.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. I am the prince of Myths kingdom." I said

"I am Kim Taehyung. I am a prince of Korea." Taehyung said

"Wait Jungkook I know that the present king don't have any child. Umm- by the way I'm Jung Hoseok, Hobi for short. I am the prince of Osian kingdom."Hobi hyung was asking me but Taehyung gave him a look and he introduced him.

"Hobi hyung you are right I am not his son." I said to confirm him.

"Hi, I am Min Yoongi, Suga for short. I'm Wales kingdom's prince." Suga hyung said with a sleepy look.

"Guys can I join too." Suddenly a voice said and the door opened and it was Namjoon hyung.

"Why not hyung " Me and Taehyung said at the same time.

Jimine hyung and Namjoon hyung look at each other with a confused look I noticed it and interrupt them.

"Namjoon hyung he is Jimin my best friend and Jimin he Namjoon hyung the king of golden kingdom." I introduce them to each other.

"I was going to ask you a question but now I have two questions." Jimin hyung said looking at all of us. "First Taehyung you're the prince of here? And second you just call him hyung isn't he is your father?"  Jimin hyung asked looking at Taehyung.

"The answer of your questions are 'no'." Taehyung answered simply.
Then he tell his story to everyone. And I also tell my story to everyone.

(I am too lazy to write two long stories. It was like I said before)

"So guys we all have some special power? " Hobi hyung asked. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"I can control fire."  Namjoon hyung started.

"I can control wind." Suga hyung said

"I can give and take energy." Hobi hyung said.

"I can control all the flying creatures." Jimin said.

"I can control water " Taehyung said and everyone look at me.

"I still don't know about my power." I said to them giving a sad smile.

"That's okay you're still young." Hobi hyung said and and give me a big smile.

After that we chatted a little about some random things and a hour or two later all of our friends went home.

"Kookie be ready at evening." Taehyung said and dropped me to my room.

"Why?" I asked but he just said to be ready.

________________________________

Thank you thank you thank you sooo much. Looooovvvvveeeee you all.
Thankyou for 1k readers.
You all are so sweet lovely I want to meet you all.

Sorry for a boring chapter but just guess why Taehyung wants Jungkook ready.

And again love you soo much. purple you. Me and my bestie got 1k in same day.