PART 25

No one's POV

After the dinner the king took them to the library. It was a big place with many shelves aligned them in a few rows leaving a place where three men can stand beside each other. in the far back there was a shelf which looked a little odd. it was facing back from the door, when the other shelves were facing each other it was facing the wall.

The king lead them inside the library to the right corner where some chairs were placed.

"Yoogs can you bring the book from that shelf." The king said pointing towards that odd shelf.

"But dad you said I shouldn't go toward that shelf." The oldest boy said with confuse written all over his face.

"Yeah, and its time you know why. Go and get that boy." The king said and laughed along with Jungkook's father. When all the other boys stayed confused.

Yoongi went there and saw a thick brown book decorated with some red uneven lines. It seems strange when the whole library was overflowing with thousand of book his father leaved a whole shelf to one book.

He took the book and handed it to his father.

"This is the book of a legend which is said to be came back after every 1000 years but no one got the count of year it comes after. It can be any time and any one but in the time when the world's most black power is getting store in one person. I will tell you the whole legend story today." the king said and flip to the first page.

While everyone waited curiously.

"With the blessing of the Mother Earth one day a legend will be born. Just like any other child they can't know the power they hold.

Their world could turn apart. They could try to give up but one day they will know they are the one who could save themselves and the world. They will met the dark aura from where the world need to get away.

Eventually they will realize they are not the only one in it. Yes the world will stand opposite them but they are not alone they have to fate which will bring their all seven members. Together the eight of them could possible the impossible. All of them will fall and break but they will do it. They will make it through everything and will know their value.

It can be you or the person beside you but remember whoever it is you can't hide yourself thinking you're not the one. In that way the world could never find the legend."

"There are many more in this book all the stories of the legends till now. you guys can read it if you want but I think its quite late today you guys should head to your rooms." The king said making the young boys get back to reality.

He soon left the room and all the others stand up. The youngest boy's father looked at them once and he head out too.

Soon the room was empty without any further sound from anyone.

Jungkook POV

I was in my room, on the bed, laying down, motionless and not sleepy at all.

Too many things have been going today.
Any other day I'd be dead sleep by now but I can't close my eyes today.

I was in my thought when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there.

"Hey, were you sleeping?" He asked. It was dark there but we were able to see each others face.

"No, I can't fall sleep." I said.

"Same here. You want to go for a walk?"

"Yeah, that'll be great." I said with a little smile.

Why did he choose me to go on a walk? There are other's too.

After we were a little bit away from the palace. The darkness around us seem to get used to and everything was more clear.

We were walking around that huge ground which was behind my room.

"You know that we'll start training from tomorrow?" Taehyung said breaking the silence

"Yeah, I think it would be great if all of it ends soon." I said adding a sigh at the last.

"Yeah"

Again everything got silent for a few minutes as we keep walking.

"The sky looks beautiful." I said looking at the night sky painted with many stars and the dimly glowing moon.

"Lets go and stand there." Taehyung said pointing at a end of the ground.

Both of us went to that place and standed admiring the sky

"Jungkook-" He stopped after saying my name. I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"Actually, I like you." He said and closed his eyes tightly.

(A/n- *cough* *cough* that was so straightforward taetae)

"Huh?" I said totally confused. (#jungshook)

Suddenly he caught my arm and pulled me towards him. Our lips touched for a second then he pulled away from me and said

"I said I fell for you. I love you.
Your kindness, your strength, your courage, your behavior, your laugh everything made me fell for you madly." He said looking at me in the eyes.

No one's POV

The two boys were standing under the dark sky filled with uncountable stars of midnight.

The night flowers of garden were blooming, spreading their scent in air.

"I- I feel something towards you too but I need some time to understand it. You know these things going around is affecting my mind eough that I can't think anything else." The younger boy said.

Both of them looked down at the dark ground which has no source of light to brighten itself unlike the sky.

From a far two men looking at those boys smiled a little.

"Why didn't you told them that part?" One of them asked.

"They will find it themselves." The other man said and turned around.

Both of the men went back. Them who knows it all from the start.

Even if the ground is dark the flowers blooming on it can be more beautifull than the burning stars which only looks pretty from far away.

_____________________

It's coming to an end soon.

Also ignore all kind of mistakes here as this part was written on a well ruined road of India.

Don't ask me when will I update again, it hurts me knowing you peoples are waiting. My life is a mess even I don't know when I can write or update.

Sorry

Bye ♡