PART 18

Real power

The special royals born with two kind of powers. One is their natural power and the another is real power. Real power needs so much practice to control. Everyone control something. The thing you control you can work them like you want by your natural power. But there is a ray of your real power. With this magical ray you can fight with everyone. If you use your natural power your real power will be working with it too. You can't hide your real power from other special royals. But the terms of Jeon Jungkook is something else no one knows.

                   ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

[Myths kingdom]

Jungkook POV

All of us including my mother, father and myself. We are sitting in the dining table for our dinner. They are acting really weird and I can't point what is going on their mind.

I think it's much better than getting beaten up every day. With this I can consecrate on the work I came for. But I still need to keep an eye on them.

"Jungkookie  we have a meeting with felos kingdom's royal family. You need to join us." Father said.

I nodded in agreement.

________

[Golden kingdom]
[Next day morning]

Taehyung POV

We were trying to plan something but our plans were seem weak to us.

"Are we making plan or wasting time?" Suga hyung said looking at Namjoon hyung who was sitting with his hand on his chin.

"We should find him at first." Jimin hyung said for the third time.

"Let's go." Namjoon hyung suddenly said and stand up.

All of us look at him with furrowed eyes.

"I think Namjoon have lose his brain for thinking too much. Taehyung go and put him in a hospital or something." Hobi hyung said annoyingly.

"No I said let's go to find Jungkook first." Namjoon hyung said gulping by our expressions.

"Yes let's go." Jimin hyung said also standing up.

Three of us look at them with annoying look but agreed to go.

Now it's time for the most difficult part. We need to choose a place to find him and I know we will be arguing about it.

"WE ARE GOING THERE." Namjoon hyung shout.

"NO, I KNOW HE WON'T BE GOING THERE ANYMORE." Jimin hyung shout back.

Namjoon hyung was saying to find him in Myths kingdom at first but Jimin hyung was saying he won't be going back there. Two of them have their own points that are right.

"Guys let's go in separated way." I said to stop them from fighting they were going to do.

"Hm." Jimin hyung huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Me and Namjoon hyung at the place where Namjoon hyung said. Jimin, Suga and Hobi hyung at the place where Jimin hyung said." I said and look at all of their faces.

They nodded in agreement and we separated.

[Time skip]

Me and Namjoon hyung are close from Myths kingdom.  That's when my eyes caught my something.

___________________________

😅😅what Taehyung see there?

This chapter is short I will try to update longer next time (maybe not)

In the previous chapter you guys voted for Hoseok's girl. You should know what type of girl I am saying ;)

Bye love you my fluffy balls 3♡