PART 5

[In the afternoon]

Jungkook POV

It was afternoon we ate some fruit and we were taking a rest but my mind couldn't stop thinking about the incident. I was in my world but I came to reality by a soft snoring sound.
I look beside me and Jimin was sleeping there. I took this chance and wet to the opposite side of the lake. There were more flowers but which caught my eyes was that some butterflies were moving around a flower which was a little away from the other plants and it's colour was sky blue. That was looking odd. But sometimes oddness looks more beautiful than others. I went close to the flower. When I put my hand on it some butterfly went away and that flower bloomed more beautifully.

I look at the flower in amazement but I notice something in it

I look at the flower in amazement but I notice something in it. I take it out and saw a small piece of paper folding nicely. I put that in my pocket and went to Jimine hyung.

"Wake up you small pabo."

"What did you call me?" Jimine hyung said angrily. I laughed at him.

"You have to go home pabo" I said while laughing.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT. I am going."
Jimine hyung went away angrily.

I chuckled but sighed after that. I sitdown under the tree and unfold the paper there was writing that-

Dear, who get this
Come to the golden kingdom and
Save us you are the only person who can save us. The letter will help you.

I started wondering how can it help me
The letter stated flying

"Wait wait where are you going stop "
I started running behind the letter no magical letter .

___________________________

Short chapter because online classes.
It's too much it doesn't let me sleep.
I want to say my teachers to stob it but I can't 😭😭😭

But you are so sweet I LOVE YOU ALL