PART 19

Taehyung POV

Me and Namjoon hyung are close from Myths kingdom and that's when my eyes caught something.

I was socked at first by seeing that boy from mall, who was trying to flirt with Kookie. Bitch boy.

"Wait- is he from here? But if he is from here he would have known Kookie and won't try to flirt."

Then I noticed the cars behind him.

"So,he came from another kingdom. Looks like a royal family."

I turn my head towards Namjoon hyung. He was looking at me confused.

"I was looking at that royal family." I said honestly.

"Hyung do you know them?" I asked cause as the king of golden kingdom he knows about so many other kingdoms.

"Yeah, they are Felos royal family. They are known for their cruelty. If you said the king cruel then the prince is monster. He kill peoples without any reason if he is angry." Namjoon hyung said with pure disgust with the family.

I don't blame him, any king like him will feel disgust toward them. He rule his kingdom with loyalty and honesty.

"Taehyung, let's go from here." Namjoon hyung said.

I nodded and follow him.

_____________

Hoseok POV

Its been one hour since we are walking.
I don't know why we are walking, when  I have my own car,Yoongi have his own car, Jimin have two wings and Taehyung have a garage full of cars. Now all of this are waste and we are walking.

Another thing that is making me feel like I should bury myself right here is the silence. This two never talked.

Not even a single word.

Yoongi walking like a robot.

And Jimin working his fairy magic to search the way.

Yup, we are going to a place which is known for kidnapping special royals and taking their power. Their gang head is a royal but he don't have power so he is doing this.

Jimin thinks they took Jungkook but I don't think. Golden kingdom is totally safe.

"We are going to cross a kingdom's forest. Be careful the princess of here is dangerous. She take care of this forest." Jimin finally spoke and point at the forest in front of us.

"Okay. A girl can't fight with three of us tho." Yoongi said with his usual face.

"If don't underestimate women power' was a human it would be she. Believe me she can fight with 50 people alone." Jimin said.

"Wow! now I want to meet this woman." I said with an amused face.

"Don't pray for that. It will bring trouble." Jimin said in a caution tone.

"Now come." Jimin said and started walking.

Two of us following him.

[Time skip]

We are inside the forest now.

Suddenly we heard some foot steps coming toward us.

There were so many sounds surrounding us.

Three of us standing in a circle our backs touching each other's. Ready to get our wand.

Suddenly someone in a black outfit jumped in front of me from a tree brunch.

And I met the most beautiful eyes in the world. Her hair was loose, floating in the air. She was wearing a mask.

Jimin and Suga came beside me but I didn't leave the eye contact

"Are you here to win over us? Then remember you will die right here."
She said with sweet but scary voice.

"No. We are going near felos boundary." Jimin said in a scary voice too.

"But I can't leave you. You don't look safe in my eyes. Come with me to our palace. Now." She said.

"We can't. Our friend is missing we need to find him." I said to stop everyone.

"Come." She avoid me and said.

"You're princess Halsey?" Jimin ask.

"Do I need to answer?" Halsey said

I like her name. She looks so cool and heart less but her eyes are saying something else.

__________________________________

I am back woohoo.

Guys can you say me from where you are? Of course if you are comfortable with it. I wanna know 👉👈

Wait for next chapter.

And thankyou so much for vote and comments.

Whenever I see your comments I started smiling like a fool. Sometimes my parents think I am talking with my boyfriend. Who is going to tell them my seven boyfriends don't know I exist.

Love you all fluffy balls. ❤💜❤💜

Its nearly 2pm I need to sleep bye.