PART 4

[Next morning]

Jungkook pov

"Waa,good morning " I talked to myself. But then I realized that I was still in the forest.
"OMG, I am a real fool. What if a tiger came and- Wait,THIS PLACE LOOKS SOO BEAUTIFUL." I said to myself yelling at the last part when I saw the view infront of me.

The tree I was sleeping under has small red flowers on top of it. There was a lake behind the tree. The water of the lake was shining for the sun. The birds were chirping. Some woods flower was near the lake. In a little far the woods started getting deeper. This place is also a quiet clean.

I started wondering the place. I went near the lake and watered some of the plants which were drying.
I pick up some flowers and made a crown of it because I had left my crown in the palace. I didn't want to go back to there.

After some time I find out that someone was calling me by my name so I went there hiding in the bushes.

"Oh,it's you Jimine. You made me scared." I said looking at Jimin

"Oops sorry, by the way why don't you go home?" Jimin said like a big brother.

"Hay don't look at me like that. I am not going home you know how they are."  I said sadly.

"Okay, what were you doing here?"

"I was not here all the time there is a beautiful place there." I said pointing my finger toward the place.

"Ok let's see how beautiful it is. "

And we went towards the tree.
Jimin look at the place and said me to play with him. We started playing.

[After 1hour]

I was closed to catch Jimin but suddenly he stopped and I got bumped onto him.

"What happen to you?" I asked looking at him confused.
Jimin point him finger towards the opposite side of the lake.

I look at the direction he pointed and I got froze in my spot.

There was a mam looking for something.

"H-he is ......

"Papa"

__________________________________

Hey guys my bff made me a cover for the book.

So what do you think about it please say me in the comment

Love you and purple you

*many flying kisses for all of my readers*