PART 10

Jungkook POV

After he stop we went to the palace again and he took me to the king's room.

"Hyung" Taehyung call Namjoon hyung.

"What Taehyung?" He was looking into the mirror. He turn around and after noticing me he shot a glare to Taehyung.

"No, hyung it's ok he said everything to me. And I came here to inform you that I want to help you but I think I need a little more time and I need your help to make a plan." I said giving him a little smile.

" Thank you so much Jungkook. I will meet you after my work." Saying that he went away from there.

"Hey Kooki my friends are coming wanna join us?" Tae ask to me.

"Okay that will be fun but I want to have a trip of the whole palace first.
Can you take me?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse why not. Let's go" He said to me and hold my hand. No one hold my hand other than Jimine after my father went away so I was thinking it will be uncomfortable but surprisingly I was comfortable with him holding my hand.

                       ______________

Jimin POV

It has been two days since Jungkook is missing. I have found him everywhere I know he can go but he is not anywhere to be found.

"I haven't went to golden kingdom. Some people say that there's a way from the forest too. I should go there also." I was thinking.

Then I went to the way of golden kingdom. We fairies have our own way to go to other kingdoms.

I know the way but I haven't went there anytime before because everyone says that everything is golden there and I love colorful things so I don't go there.

When I reached there I was totally shocked because everything was so much colorful.

I asked some passing by people and they said it is golden kingdom but the spell has been broken by a boy who is now in the palace.

My mind was saying that it is kooki
So I was heading towards the palace.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Suddenly a voice asked from behind me.

"It's not any of your business" I said angrily.

"Just in case if you are finding your friend you can come with me. I am going to meet him." He said walking away a little.

"How can I believe you?and also how do you know that he is my friend "

"Ohh, just some common sense. By I need to go." He said and walk away.

"Hey wait I am coming " Wait I am coming.

[After some time]

We came near the palace in our way he said me his name is Suga and he is a friend of the prince and some more things about him and I said some things about me. We got friends to quickly.

The palace was huge it was made of. Gold. OMG.

As we entered the palace some guard bowed to us. We went to a big room there was a small tea table. Two big couch two medium size couch and two single couches. One of the friend of prince was sitting on a medium sized couch. Suga went to another big couch and lay down there. A sleepy head.

After some awkward silence the door of the room opened and the prince came in. Suga is still sleeping- what. Prince is his friend but don't greet him. What kind of man is he?

But someone came in behind the prince and he was JUNGKOOK.

                  _______________

Jungkook POV

After Taehyung and me roamed around the whole palace he said his friends are coming soon. I went to my room and freshen up quickly and went to check if Tae is done. I went to his room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked from inside.

"Its me Tae. Are you done?"I asked

"Did you just call me Tae " He asked with a smirk.

"Um- Yo-you look handsome." I said nervously.

"Oh Thanks

"Oh Thanks. You're looking soo beautiful." He said smiling.

"Ye-Yeah, le- let's go

"Ye-Yeah, le- let's go." I said blushing a little.

We reached the drawing room and Tae  entered first and then I entered.

One of his friend was laying on a couch and another one was sitting on other couch and Jimin was sitting on another-wait Jimin JIMIN.

"JEON JUNGKOOK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU " The first thing my pretty best friend said to me.

I went to him and hug him.
"I am sorry Jimine. There was so much happening here so I don't remember to say you anything." I said to calm him down.

"Guys stop please you're disturbing my pretty sleep." One of Tae's friend said.

"Suga how can you say your sleep is pretty have you seen it?" The other friend said to the boy named Suga.

_____________________________

The longest chapter I have written.

Eid Mubarak to everyone. Stay healthy and safe.

Coincidence today is Eid and my 10th chapter also so big party for everyone.

Love you all. See you soon