PART 2

Jungkook just came in his room from his step father's office. He was in the verge of crying but he control himself. After locking the door of his room he saw his one and only best friend there.

"Jimine hyung " Jungkook hug jimin tightly and started remembering about his father.

Flashback

"Papa I want to play with you"
Jungkook said cutely while hugging his papa.
"Okay but just a little." His papa said with a smile. King have a battle but he is still playing with his son to make him happy.

2days later
Jungkook's father haven't come home yet and Jungkook is so sad everyone is saying his papa is dead now and he is scared. He saw a scarey person is coming to there palace with his stepmother so he went to the garden and hide there.

Flashback end

Jimin broke the hug and wiped Jungkook's tears."hay don't cry you are strong I know. "Jimin said "I am just-- they're so bad." Jungkook said
"Lets go to outside okay come with me " Jimin said and pull Jungkook out of his room to the main gate and went to a field near the forest and started playing with flower and butterfly. They didn't even notice that it was getting dark. "Hey Jimine it's getting dark. what I will do now? If I go back they will beat me again."

"But what you will do here I have to go otherwise my parents would get worried."

"I am not going you go." Jungkook said

"Where you will stay here?" Jimin asked

"I can find a place. Now you go
Good bye." By saying it Jungkook push Jimin from there to go home.

"Okay bye stay safe." Jimin said and went from there flying. (He can fly he is a fairy)

Jungkook sight and turn towards the forest and started walking. After walking for long time he found a big tree and under the tree there was some clear place he sat there and enjoy the cold breeze

"It's looking like a magical place it's so beautiful." Jungkook said enjoying the environment.

"He is so cute and sweet right "
Someone else said while smiling.

________________________________

Yo guys I am back. Sorry for late update I was a little bit busy so.........
Please forgive me.

Love you and purple you.

Also my bestie has published a new story go and check it

Byee see you again. 💜