PART 8

Jungkook POV

I got fresh and looking at the whole room when one maid came and said me the royal family is calling me for a dinner with them.
I was going when I saw Taehyung was also going so I went to him.

"Hi." I said to him

"O, hello, are you going to the dinner room? I am going. So you can come with me if you want." He said looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Um.. actually I don't know where the dinner room is...." I said while rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Yeah, come with me" He said to me and we started heading to the dinner room but suddenly I slipped and I closed my eyes in fear. But I don't feel anything when I open my eyes I saw Taehyung was holding me with one hand and staring at me we stare at each other's eyes for some moments. When I realize I stand up and I was blushing so much.

"So, you are clumsy sometimes."

"Yeah, kind of "

After that we went to the dinner table in silence. When we reach there the king was there sitting on a chair. There were 4 chairs me and Taehyung sat on the opposite side of the table.

I was confused because I haven't saw the queen till now.

"Um... if you don't mind can I ask you a question?" I asked to the king.

"Yes, go ahead "

"I mean I haven't seen the queen. Where is she?"

I ask and their face fall. They were looking so sad.

"Someone take him from us 14 years ago. After the dinner I will tell you the whole story. "

"Okay, I am so sorry I shouldn't ask you it."

"No, it's ok. I have to tell you anyways. Now start eating."

After we all ate the dinner while chatting a little.
_________________________

My tutor is giving me so much homework so sorry for late update.