PART 13

Jungkook POV

After choosing a phone I was waiting for him. It was so hard to choose a phone from so many and also I don't know anything about phone but the noona helped me and I choose one.

"Kookie which one did you choose." Suddenly Tae ask from behind me.

"Ooh, this one."I point at the phone I had choose.

"Ok, let's pay for everything and we will go back." He said and I nodded.

"Do you want anything?" He asks and looked at the direction I was looking at.
That was a drink section but I was looking at a specific one thing. Which my dad bought for me whenever we come to city.

"No...." I said looking away from there.

"Aww, I think this baby want a banana milkshake." He said and give me a teasing smile.

I blushed looking at him. He went to the section and took one banana milkshake. He come to me and hand it to me. And we went to pay for all the things.

I was enjoying my banana milkshake and Tae was paying for the things. After paying we went to the parking lots. He went to take the car out and I was waiting when one guy came.

"Hi baby boy, I'm Mark." He said and smiled weirdly.

"Um.......Hi.." I said "oh God this boy is trying to flirt. Tae come quickly or I will kill him."

"Alone here?" He asked smirking at me. I make a poker face.

"No with his boyfriend. Want something else?" Tae said while getting down from the car. I smirk at mark. He frown and went away from there. We get up on the car and Tae start the car.

"Why did you said that?" I ask.

"What?" He asked casually.

"That boyfriend thing." I asked again.

"So what can I say your driver or someone you're going to save?" He said looking at me with a blank face.

I gulped seeing his expression.

"I.. um.. where are we going now?" I said trying to change the topic.

He didn't answer me so I turn towards the window looking around.

             _____________

We came to the kingdom and now we're standing in a beautiful flower garden in a forest.

"Kookie I um.. I.. want to say something."  He said. Voice a little nervous.

"Am I dreaming?! This cold shit is nervous. What is he going to tell me?"

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I- umm- I-I think- I-" He was going to say something but we heard a noise of someone coming and we got caution.

_________________________

Sorry for late update.

I am really thankful to all of you for reading this book.

I love you all so so much. ❤❤❤

See you in the next part.

Stay safe and healthy.