PART 20

Hoseok POV

We all went to the palace following the princess. It was small but decorated beautifully. As we enter the palace people bowed to the princess and maybe us.

After talking with a guard she went away saying us to stay there.
We were standing there awkward.

The guard from before came to us and said us to come with him.

He took us to a room. It has so many sofas and two small tea table in the middle. It was a conference room.

The guard left us

The guard left us. We look at each others face cause we don't know should we sit or stand here.

Soon Halsey entered in the room with a man with her. Ofcourse he is king.

We all sit down.

"Welcome to our kingdom all of you. Can you please introduce yourself?"
King said.

He is so polite and his daughter is total opposite.

"I am Park Jimin. Fairy prince." Jimin said and bowed.

Next was me.

"I am Jung Hoseok. Osian's prince." I said with a bow .

"I'm Min Yoongi. Wales's prince." Suga said.

"And what is the reason behind coming here?" King asked again.

"We were going near the felos border. Our friend is missing and we were going to find him at the mysteries kidnapping gang." Jimin said.

"We will help you. We are also trying to catch this gang. I will get my people ready. You can rest in our kingdom until I get everything ready." King said.

"Thankyou for your kindness sir." Jimin said.

We bowed to him and princesses lead us out to the room.

____

Taehyung POV

We stood outside Myths kingdom palace. It don't have any valuable germs on its wall but beautiful design with unique colors. There was a big garden in the right side of the palace.

I look at Namjoon hyung and nodded.

We went to the right side of the palace to see if we can find something to get in.

Sadly we didn't find anything to cross the 10 feet wall.

"We need to make our own way." Namjoon hyung said taking his wand which came flying.