PART 17

Taehyung POV

After listening to everything Jimin hyung freak out and started shouting at us.

"Can you please stop shouting so that we can think where did he went." Suga hyung said looking board as usual.

"Taehyung have you read what Jungkook wrote in the paper?" Hobi hyung asked.

"No I-" " READ IT NOW."  I was going to say but Jimin hyung cut me off by yelling at me.

I read the note and give it to Jimin hyung to read it. All of us read it and sight.

"What made him think that he is putting us in trouble? We are the one who put him in our lives." Namjoon hyung said looking at me and Jimin hyung.

"It's not you who put him in it. He was in this trouble from before." Jimin hyung said in a little calm voice.

"Jimin do you know why Jungkook is not comfortable with everyone knowing his power?" Namjoon hyung asked to Jimin hyung.

"No he didn't even told me about his power. I haven't even saw him using his power once." Jimin hyung said with a worried and sad expression.

Namjoon hyung look at me and I understand what he wants to say. As I am the next closest person with Jungkook, so Namjoon hyung was asking me.

I was doubting whether to say or not. I promise Jungkook to not say anyone about his power but now we need to find him and to find him all of us need to know about his power.

"Hyung I know his power but please don't tell Jungkook that I told you guys." I said in a tense voice.

"You know?" Jimin hyung asked with a shock expression. I just nodded my head.

"We won't tell him until he tell us by himself." Namjoon hyung said me to comfort me.

"You can tell us." Hobi hyung said looking at me waiting for me to tell them.

"Jungkook is the prince of flowers and trees." Everyone look at me with big eyes.

"Don't tell me you saw him using power but never saw him using his real power." Suga hyung asked.

I nodded in agreement. This time they all look at me with more shock, their mouth a gap. But I don't understand why they were so shocked.

"But how?everyone says that it's not true." Jimin hyung said that's when realization hit me and I went shock like them.
             __________________

Jungkook POV

As I enter the palace I was so scared. I know they are gonna scold me and hit me again.

I saw some guard standing outside but I didn't saw any maids nor my stepmother or father.

I went to my room straight. I lock the door and fell on the bed sighting.

I heard a knock on the door. I stand up, fixed my dress and open the door. I saw my step mother standing there. I expect her to slap me or push me but she did something that made me stand there frozen.

As I open the door she hug me tightly. She broke the hug and smile at me but I can say it was fake smile.

"Jungkook baby we miss you so much.  I am so glad that you come back." She said with another fake smile.

"Sorry mom. Now I am back." I said returning her the fake smile.

"It's okay Kookie. Go freshen up and take some rest." By saying she went away from my room. I locked the door again and sit on the bed thinking about what just happened.

"Something is fishy. First they always call me Jeon Jungkook and now she called me 'Kookie'.
Second she was smiling at me.
Third the smile was fake.
They have something in their mind. Let's go like they want me to and see what is in their mind."

Then I went to take shower.

____________________________

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much for 6k. I can't believe this story reached 6k. Say me it's not my dream.

Here take my all love. Whenever you comment it makes my heart warm.

Keep supporting do comment and vote please.

And another thing choose a number

1.

2.

Say me in comment. Love you.