PART 14

Jungkook POV

We were looking at the direction from where the sound was coming. Soon a man came to display. He was wearing a black musk. A black and red shirt and black pants. He had two small guns.
I look at Taehyung to see if he knows this person. He was looking at the man with burning eyes. I understand that maybe their this is enemy.

"What do you want? And where are you from?" Taehyung asked

"None of your business. Let me go." That man said.

"I am the prince." Tae said anger in his voice.

"See who we have here. Just wait until our king destroy your kingdom." The man take out a gun and point it at Tae. My eyes widened before I could do anything a blue magic wand came flying from the distance and Taehyung catch it. They started fighting. Taehyung was attacking the man with water but the man was well trained he was avoiding all the attacks. Suddenly he shoot with the gun he was holding and it shooted-

"Taehyung." I cried out loud when I saw Taehyung's arm bleeding.

"Hey baby boy if you want to come with me we will have a lot of fun." The man said with a smirk.

Without saying anything I took out my hand in the air and my eyes went golden. Soon my wand come from the soil braking it. Till then the man was processing everything when I attack on him and all the tree work together and tied him with a tree.

"Tae are you ok?" I asked looking at him with worry. He was looking at me with a shock expression.

"Um..yeah.. Kookie please call Namjoon hyung from my phone." He asked.

After some suffering with his phone I called Namjoon hyung with his help. He said he is coming in few minutes.

"Kookie why you don't tell hyungs about your power when you know it?" Tae asked out of blue.

"Hyung please don't tell others about me. I don't know how they will react." I said with pleading eyes.

"I won't tell them but I have a condition." He said.

I was going to ask him but Namjoon hyung came at the moment. I leave my wand in the air at the moment I saw him and the wand again went into the soil and the mark in the soil vanished.
Namjoon hyung said us to went to the palace and take rest he will look after the man. We leave with the car.

"Come to my room after greeting freshen up." Tae said and went away.

I sight after getting in my room.

"Why I was so frustrated seeing his blood. He don't even care about me.
WAIT- He didn't come in my mind today when I used the power. Maybe I can use my power from now. *sight * I should freshen up."

After freshen up I went toward Taehyung's room.

"Hey-" I close my eyes as soon as I saw he was shirt less cleaning his wound.

"You. Just wait a little I am putting the shirt on." He said.
I just nodded my head still my eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes now." He said and I open my eyes and he was fully dressed.

"Why didn't you lock your door? And what is your condition. "I asked.

"My condition is you-" He stopped and started walking towards me I started backing away.

"W-wh-what me?" I asked still backing away.
My back hit the wall

"You have to practice with me every day."

He started laughing at my reaction. And guess what he was looking sooo much cute while laughing. I was looking at him with admiring eyes.

"I can't believe you just fight with someone." He said laughing hard. I pout at him.

"Who was he?" I asked try to look angry at him.

He stopped laughing and went to serious face.

"He was a secret agent of Myths kingdom's king. He send them to find golden kingdom but they never go back from here. But this one was much trained one." He said.

"Ooh " Was the only thing which came out of my mouth then.

________________________

Happy BTS anniversary to all my sweet readers.

Love you all and purple you 💜

Stay healthy my fluff balls

Any guess what is going to happen in their practice 😏.