PART 12

Jungkook POV

I got ready at evening as he said. I was thinking about my power when I heard a knock on the door. There was Taehyung standing looking all handsome.

He was not wearing his crown and I was looking at him with my mouth a gape

But when I realized I look away.

"Kookie you are looking so cute." He said me looking at me head to toe.

"I- um- T- Thank you." I mentally curse myself for stuttering like that.
Here lead me to the main gate and then to another side of the palace which I haven't seen yet.

When we reached there it was looking like a garage. We went inside and there were so many cars. He took out a car

I was standing my mouth huge open

Tae call me from the car.

"Are you kidding me? You have this BMW car a whole garage full and you walk to everywhere. I mean what is this. You. Am I dreaming " I said without taking any breath.

"No you're not dreaming. Now come sit down we are going to the city for some sopping."

I hopped inside the car and he started the car and drove away from the kingdom.

"Can you explain why you have so many cars in the garage?"

"You have saw that we don't have so many people in our kingdom and the people we have they all work in our palace so we have car for everyone in our kingdom. "

After that conversation the whole car ride was silent I was looking outside through the window and Tae was driving. We reached the city and I was a little excited because I haven't come here after my mother's death. Taehyung parked the car and we went to the shopping mall. We went to a shop where the phones were on display.

"Choose a phone." He said to me.

"For whom?" I asked him.

"For me Ofcourse. I am going to search another thing. Just wait here." He said and went away.
I was looking through some phone when a noona come to help me.

"Your boyfriend is giving you a phone?" The noona said smiling to me.

"No,no he is buying this for him and he is not my boyfriend."

"Oh I see." The noona said giving me teasing smile.

_________________________

Hello so you saw I am not making it that much old or ancient.

Guys keep supporting stay healthy.

And one thing more.

I LOVE YOU ALL. 💜💜💜