Hitoshi Shinso X Reader

It was a secret more or less, a secret between herself and a certain purple haired boy, a secret that Y/n herself hadn't been so interested in sharing with anyone else other than the boy who she called her boyfriend. Yet the small secret the two had kept was about to be shared among a few prying people involved in their lives.

Y/n wandered the UA grounds with her closet classmate Denki, their usual squabbles and giggles seemed to echo around them as the bubbly airheads continued on their quest to find their teacher to ask for one simple question from their homework. "How much longer." Denki whined as kicked the grass below his foot before chasing after the girl who didn't bother to stop for her classmate. "Stop whining Pikachu, you're the one who asked me to come!" Y/n taunted the boy before continuing as they passed through the trees "Momo said sir would be in gym Gamma looks it's straight ahead, so come on." she giggled the last few words as she picked up the pace.

The class 1-A airheads made it to the front doors of Gym Gamma, the sounds of running feet and loud thumps and clashes echoed from even outside the gym, like a fight between one person and another was underway. Y/n placed her hand on the door pushing it inward, while Denki followed from behind, her eyes flickered from the door two the purple haired boy training with her teacher. Shinso had been training with Aizawa since the end of the school day, his hair was wet from the sweat and it had begun to trickle down his forehead, his eyes lifted from his mentor to the girl he had loved standing in the crack of the door. Aizawa snapped his capturing weapon around Shinso's legs before pulling it tight, sending the purple haired boy holstered into the air.

Y/n let out a slight gasp placing her hands over her mouth, "Shinso!" Y/n bolted forward to the boy not realizing she had shown her airheaded classmate her concern for the other boy. On her very tippy-toes she cupped the boy's cheek stopping him from spinning, the two stare at each other before hearing the last gasp coming from behind the young girl. Y/n span slowly on her heels to see a shocked Denki staring at the sight of the two new lovers, her eyes wide and her jaw was open. "You two are- are together!" The loud echo of Denki's shout bounced off the walls only to fall into the silence. Mr Aizawa's thoughts were still in his mind though he had a small smirk as he knew something was up between the two and now that he found out he wasn't so bothered. "Denki, please don't tell anyone!" Y/n whined running over to her fellow classmate, who was smirking "If you promise to do my homework for the rest of the semester I promise I won't tell!" he had caught her in a trap, the love birds didn't want anyone to really know.

Y/n opened her mouth to say deal but Aizawa cut her off "No Denki, if you tell anyone you'll be in detention for the rest of the year now go back to the dorms." Aizawa spoke sternly which sent a shiver down Y/n's back and even Shinso's back too. Denki ran out almost if he had seen a ghost which made Shinso smirk on how pathetic he was, Aizawa turned back towards the two dropping Shinso head first onto the ground which made the poor boy groan. Y/n giggled before turning to Aizawa, if looks could kill Y/n would be dead over and over again "Go get yourself your P.E uniform, your on detention and your running laps with your lover boy." Aizawa looked at the sad look on the girl's face as she sulked her way to the change rooms. When she had left the room Aizawa wandered forward to his prodigy placing his hand in the purple silk of the boy, "She'll be good for you hitoshi." Aizawa paused and turned to the door of the girl change rooms before shouting "IF SHE HURRIES UP!" which made an annoyed head lurk from the door "I'm coming!" Y/n giggled running towards the two.

Maybe it isn't so bad with someone else finding out their secret, just maybe...