Toji Fushiguro X Reader

Body outstretched, feet dangled over queen bed. Every muscle perfectly displayed by the throw of thin summer sheet that was tightly compacted to hide what he wanted any woman seeing him like so to think about. There was a bigger dick in this room and it wasn't the one hidden by my silk sheets; it was him, Toji Fushiguro. Daddy to Megumi.

Clothes littered in blood stains upon the floorboards, his eyes scattered from his phone illuminating his face as his eyes met my own. A sinister grin lurking on his face. I inched towards the edge of the bed, sitting upon it trying to advert my eyes from his "monthly" visit

His arms wrapped snugly around me as he pulled me near enough into him yet still a monumental distance between his groin and my tailbone. His head cushioned by shoulder a grip to his lips as I watched him sit there cuddled up as if none of the bad things he ever did didn't matter, like if Megumi never existed. I watched him in the reflecting mirror.

The carefree attitude sucked away by a soft prolonged breath, his head dug further to hide his expressionless face away from me, to seep in the sadness he caused.

'How is Megumi?' He questioned softly,

I looked back and pushed him away laying upon the bed, arms stretched just till my fingertips barely scraped past with every soft breath. For the first time I had met his glaze, his phone near my head buzzing busily about new jobs, new kills, yet I kept myself mindless to things.

'He's a good boy, I only wish you realized this. He's doing well as a grade two sorcerer.' I paused, 'He stays here during the holidays. It would be nice if you gave me some funds to keep Megumi with everything he wants and more; a teacher's salary is hard enough.'

He chuckled and laid back, his own fingers running down his chest to his stomach and back again. Head tilted eyes focused on something he wasn't going to get no matter how hard he tried.

'Over my dead body.' he chuckled,

I rolled my eyes and placed his phone upon the bed table, rolling over till his face laid between my bent thigh and calf every moment getting his soft breath against the small hairs. His hands clung to my thigh every now and again squeezing a little bit tighter to reassure he hadn't fallen asleep.

'What- what about us two?' he muttered,

I gave a weak smile, and stared into the nothingness of the bathroom and closet. Stomach pressed against the comforter.

'Between us? It will always be the right person at the wrong time. There's no changing it till we're both rotting in the ground and then and only then we can meet upon the other side and start things.'

He chuckled and pulled my leg off him, climbing up till he laid side by side. My fingers played with his hair as his eyes closed in comfort.

Bang!

'Y/n!' I heard my name scatter across the walls and into my own room by Megumi's voice,

Three days too early, I pulled myself away from Toji hearing Megumi's soft footsteps grow closer. I ran to the door and stuck my head out so it was only my head he could see and nothing else. I could hear muffles of Toji's laugh yet Megumi wouldn't even know that he was even his father if Toji was standing face to face with him.

Megumi's eyes traced the door and his eyebrows raised in a knowing matter. I guessed he thought there was someone inside as a soft grin formed on his face as he went towards the room he occupied for summers and other times the students didn't have to be in their dorms.

'Just have a shower before I see you again,' he paused and turned away, 'And wait till I'm at least asleep till he walks out.'

He walked away to rummage through the fridge before I could turn around as the door was shut. I was pinned against it back aches due to the door handle placed to the side of my lower intestines as I stared up at him. His forehead slumped against the doors, eyes shut for minute as if the vision of a perfect family was laying beyond his fingertips.

I wasn't here to play mother to Megumi, he was like a younger brother and I will never replace her nor come near to her. Toji's eyes opened back up as we met once again, a soft grin to hide his caring attitude with a faux carefree one.

'Should we get going?' he winked, his head tousled towards the bed and back again.

My eyes dropped and my face covered in a red tint, the silk sheet lying upon the ground. In front of me stood Toji butt naked and desperate to ease his sinful thoughts. Though he should have thought faster that he wasn't going to get any and even if he tried he might be missing his secondary head by a butcher knife.