Izana Kurokawa X Reader

'Do you have your id?' I muttered,

Their hands snaked their ids, placed within my fingers as I flipped them over and over again worried that we wouldn't be let into the second izakaya this night. The first one didn't like school students, yet thoroughly enjoyed the blushing faces of white collared businessmen; one with his tie pulled tightly upon his forehead. The group in front; a group of same age delinquents I had paid attention to them only their shoes as I stared down. They turned back and forth every once and a while.

'Y/n,'

I grumbled, holding them softly. Responding had slipped my mind as I smirked at everyone's bad id photo they usually kept tucked away. I felt a soft nudge in my ribcage yet passed it off as someone was bumping into them.

'Y/n!' my ribs felt like a blade hat hit them, my eyes flickered up towards my friends before her finger softly pointing towards the boys in front.

It was the first time really looking at them, their yakuza jackets softly moving with every side stance they took. Rocking side to side, their conversations are nothing but a soft blur except for the laughter silenced by the white haired boy taking center place. I guess by the position he took and the control over the men beside him he had to be a higher rank then the others. I turned back to her confused as her lips drew near to my ear.

'The boy in the middle is cute, he keeps looking at you.'

I rolled my eyes and watched the waiter crawl across the room visibly shaking at the boys in front. I hadn't caught the words but the boy's hand pointed back to our group and the waiter stared buggy eyes at me, like she wanted me to do something to change.

They moved past to an empty table before the same lady took us to the table behind without even checking our ideas. I shoved them in my pocket, and spoke not an utter word to the sheepish woman other than wanting a non-alcoholic drink. For most of the night they kept their eyes upon my group until it came.

'A pink lemonade for you,' the drink skidded across the table stopping in front of me, the bottled laid in front of me as well as the cup filled with ice as a twisted face formed over mine,

'I didn't order anything.'

'We didn't order anything,' my friends chriped,

'Yes, I know.' she stumbled nervously upon her words, 'The boy over there ordered it for you.'

Her finger pointed towards the boy with the white hair, he was facing me. The bottle of alcohol went up towards his underage lips, before his eyes met and disappeared with a two inch thick blush. Their faces of friends grew red, their eyes lit up and almost seemed to pop out as they screamed. Even louder than the stumbling man screaming karaoke on the top of his lungs.

I couldn't help but blush, no one had ever bought me a drink. It was usually someone else that caught their eyes of the opposite sex, that was the whole thing that made anyone pretty. To be stared at by the opposite sex, meant everything as high school kids. I gave him a soft bow, I couldn't help the soft spread of a smile as my arms pulled back and forth by cooing girls.

'I'm so full.' one of them muttered,

'Same this was great.' they giggled,

I watched my friends disappear into the rain and stood at the door of the izakaya wondering if I should risk drenching my school uniform or wait till the endless rain stopped.

'Hey.'

'Oh sorry.' I muttered, stepping to the left of the opening of the door, worried I had been in the way of someone.

'No, no it's fine.'

His face came in light, the bottle softly held by its neck as he stood beside me, his head slightly turned and a soft smile at my dumbness. It was the same boy who had bought me the drink. His hands pulled off his jacket, holding it over his arm.

'Are you going to go?'

I gave a soft nod as his arm extended, holding the coat by its collar towards me. 'Take it, you'll drench your school clothes.'

He dropped it in my hand as my face bloomed heavily, trying to give it back to him yet he was too busy sculling the rest of the crappy beer.

'I can't do that, what about you and how am I supposed to give it back to you?'

He smiled, throwing the bottle into the pitch black hearing it shatter later on.

'You go to Mizo High School right?' he stared upon the school crest, you gave him a soft, nodd.

Putting my arms through the sleeves, he buttoned it up and I stood staring at the older boy. His face, close, focused upon the tailcoat. His hand slipped towards mine, pulling it up he snatched the pen on the waiters desk and wrote his number and name upon my wrist.

'Thank you,' I muttered, giving himself a bow, 'Really, thank you.'

I whispered watching him disappear as I disappeared in the direction of the trainstation with bright cheeks and a grinning smile.