Katsuki Bakugou X Reader

(A/N - After Bakugou's and Deku's fight in season four. (Y/N) means your name, (h/C) means hair colour and (Y/NN) means your nickname)

The smell of risen tempers had disappeared as soon as they came, the roar of Mr Aizawa's voice telling the two boys to go straight to dorms buzzed through the (Hair colour) haired girl's ears from the shared kitchen. Her eyes widened for a while, she hadn't thought that the childhood friends turn enemies would ever evaluate into what had happened tonight. Y/N stood there, the boys feets heavy as they made the slow walk up to their separate dorm rooms. Mina stood beside the daystruck girl to the left and Momo to right sipping down the second cup of tea in a row. The image of the bruised and bloody boys continued to relapse in Y/n's brain over and over again but it was just that she knew they would be alright but it was the sight of a boy with puffy red eyes like he had cried just before made her feel uneasy.

She hadn't seen Bakugou ever show that time of emotion, she felt sick that she hadn't noticed his demons starting to seep out and yet she wasn't there for him. Mina saw the sadness throughout her friend's eyes to cheer her up. "Y/n, He's fine, he probably needs to let out a little bit of steam." Mina giggled as she placed her hand on her friend's shoulder, shaking her a little bit in a caring manner. Yn noddled a little bit yet she turned face to face with Mina, "I'm gonna check on him." With that she started to begin to walk to the stairs but Momo grabbed her hand forcing her to stop. "Y/NN," Momo slurred the words making them stretch longer than they actually were "He's fine. Don't worry it's Bakugou, after he calms down he'll be back to his normal grouchy self." Y/n disagreed with the words that came out of her friend's mouth, she slowly pulled her hand from Momo's grip and walked up the flight of stairs until she reached floor four.

She stood at the steps of the fourth floor, the echoes of her feet were muffled through the harsh carpet she passed Shouji's room, then Kirishima's room with the blasting sound of workout music seeping out of the door and then she stood outside her dear friend's room. She gathered enough courage to knock she placed her hand against the door but when she tapped the door creaked open to the full extent. She peaked through the door to see a boy she had befriended ages ago, his knees brought to his chest, his head low and his hands gripping tightly around his spikey golden hair. The small drips of tears could be seen on his cheek as they left red stains, it made a small tear slimmer out of her eye.

She took a couple steps forward pushing the door shut as she did, her eyes adjusted to the darkness of his room as she managed her way to the edge of the bed and sat on the corner taking off her dorm slippers. Bakugou had adjusted his head to stare at the side of the girl he had just let his guard down too. Y/n pushed herself up to sit beside the boy she was just about to swing her arm around the boy but he grabbed her quickly pulling her harshly but softly into his lap. His knees brought up and his arms tightly around her as he gently placed his head in the curve of her neck. Bakugou made a few whimpers and short cutting sounds of his breaths before he managed to calm down, Y/n placed her hand on his knee slowly making the same circle action over and over as she smiled. "Bakugou Katsuki, one of the greatest heroes of all time." Y/n giggled softly which made the boy a small smile play on the boys lips, "I'll be the greatest Y/nn," the boy muffled into the back of her neck. Y/n turned her head to the side, he continued to stare at her from the corner of his hooded eyes, the boy lifted his head up from her neck slowly falling back with her still tightly gripped in his arms, then silence between the both.

The comfortable silence lasted for a while as Bakugou just continued to hold tightly to him like she was gonna slip away from him if he didn't hold onto her. "Thank you." he whispered softly as she slowly looked up at him and smiled, the boy stroked her head before Y/n spoke again. "Don't worry, just go to sleep because I'm tired." Y/n wriggled beside Katsuki yet he still held onto like a sad puppy, she hadn't ever gone out of her way like this before which made him know she meant it. The two soon drifted into sleep with Bakugou's arms wrapped snugly around Y/n with her head in his chest as Aizawa had described the scene he walked into the morning after. 

(A/n - I hope you really enjoy my first imagine, please enjoy and read them all!)