shuichi Minamino X Reader

Your sweatshirt sagged over your school uniform, consuming you down to your bare thigh leaving a little show of skin from your lower thigh to your shin high school socks. While the usual winter breeze howled snatching every bit of you that wasn't covered in clothing you were preoccupied with thoughts that stopped you dead in your tracks. Hiei glared at you as he held the item that preoccupied your thoughts, he held it with a few fingers as if it was something of pure distaste though they were only roses. They were only roses. They were roses given to you by a classmate who had asked you out, he left shortly after telling you to think about it and well you were in an utter mess. The thing was you had feelings for someone else, yet you didn't know if they had feelings for you in return. Hiei had known about your feelings for Kurama for a while now, he teased you a lot about them usually saying how weak you were for having them yet you'd usually snap back at him.

'So, what are you going to do with this?' Hiei asked you,

You let out an awkward chuckle, 'I don't know.'

You let your words drag out a bit, in all fairness you were stuck in this situation and clueless on what to do next.

'Do what?'

You jumped. That voice. You knew that voice so much, kurama's it was. You spun yourself around on your heels, he stood there perfect as always and while you sat there your whole face went bright red.

'Nothing-' 'A human asked y/n out.'

Hiei threw the roses at Kurama which he caught, you could see by the way he was holding them he was furious.

'Did you say yes?' Kurama asked you,

You school your head in a no. You explained how the boy ran off afterwards and that he'd give you time.

'Well say no-' 'Wha-'

You cut him off, and he smiled.

'He wouldn't treat you well miss y/n.'

You crossed your arms, and glared at him.

'Why not he's pretty cute.' you glared at Kurama and he chuckled.

'Well I thought I was cuter.'

Your face went bright as he took a step forward dropping the roses.

'I thought you had a crush on me?' he smirked,

Your face went pink and he let out a cute chuckle.

'I know you aren't ready for a relationship like that, but your feelings are mutual and until we're ready i'll forever be by your side.'

You ran into his arms. Wrapping your arms around him the two of you smirked at one another. You found the boy who had given you the flowers. He was standing by the tree with a smile, you had found out by a few of the girls that he had done this to everyone in the grade basically so you weren't sad to say sorry to him.

'Hey y/n!' he chirped,

You turned your head around to see Kurama and Hiei standing in the distance. You bowed your head and smiled.

'I'm sorry, I don't accept as I've found the person for me.'

He understood it, and you tiptoed to Kurama with a smile. He handed you a rose, placing it behind your ear. He took your hand in his own hand and you gave Hiei a smile.

'Until we're ready...' you whispered...

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 | 𝗢𝗡𝗘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें