Sukuna Ryomen X Reader

'Put some clothes on!' You squeal,

                    Tossed at the naked boy was various clothing garments he had chucked without a second thought; clothes that were both clean and dirty mixed together in one pile as if the Heian period didn't teach him anything about keeping things tidy. He just softly smirks to himself before his face rests once more, his towel that should be at least wrapped around his waist in the presence of a girl hangs from his dripping hair and his whole manhood was still hanging out by the time you ran out of clothes to throw at him.

                    Yuji Itadori died a long time ago when his soul was mutilated by Sukuna's when he originally ate the special grade curse object. On face level Sukuna's impression of the boy was perfect. Nobara nor anyone else didn't know the only ones in on this little taboo secret was you, Gojo and Megumi. To keep this up you'd cover his markings in make-up only the ones you could obviously see such as his face and arms.

'Aren't you a bother-' he groans,

'Aren't you a bother!' you mock in annoyance,

                    Sukuna sits at the edge of the bed, his manhood still exposed and his eyes flicker to you then to it as if he's proud of its largeness. You aren't particularly impressed, it's six am and you're not in the mood to be indecently exposed by a three thousand year old perv. You grab his towel from his head and drop it on his manhood.

                    You squirt the mixture of two foundations onto your hand to get his perfect skin tone, the beauty blender held in your other hand and slowly slather a light later onto his arms. Your other hand is holding his arm though as he begins to get used to these mornings with you, his face sits in the perfect position without your hand having to fight with him about it like in the beginning. It's usually a silent matter or filled with mission knowledge though it being a weekend and a few dying questions on your mind you couldn't resist the urge anymore.

'Sukuna-' he hums in response, his closed eyes flash red and focus on your face beginning to turn red, 'Do you regret the things you did?'

                    You can tell that he thinks you're a dumbass, questioning if you're actually so dumb that you some jujutsu sorcerer would ask The King Of Curses if he regret any of his devastating actions. He slides down and sighs, his face growing further away from you as he relaxes. You pull his towel up before you see any more than you expected in an early morning.

'No.' he's short and blunt,

Your lip quivers, you want to know more, the beauty blender held to his shoulder removing his marking with ease before you asked the next one, 'Do you remember your past- like as a human?'

                    He nods, you can feel the soft tension in his exposed muscles. Between your thumb and index his finger lays comfortably, your index finger curls moving softly in circles underneath the flesh of his chin. His eyes shift towards the wall and my head hangs low trying not to make eye contact as you apologise. His eyebrows furrow causing the makeup to crease on his forehead, his hand grabs your chin bringing your face down to his eyes locked in with yours and even if you are tired you couldn't deter him.

'Don't you dare apologise to me, you can ask me whatever woman, you got it?' he demands, you nod your head before taking his hand and placing it back into his lap holding his towel so it wouldn't drop,

                    You turn around to "mix" more foundation though in actual fact your cheeks were so red they matched his eyes. You pick up the boxers and grey sweatpants of the dresser and chuck them back to him. Your head turns abc towards him; with eyebrows raised and eyes snapping back and forth along his body before turning back around to play with the makeup items on the dresser. By the time you finished both garments were well placed upon his body; your knee slides between his spread legs as you begin to work on his face. His hand rests against your lower back, his eyes focused on every miniscule detail in your face.

'Do you regret anything Sukuna?' you question

'Not meeting you sooner-' 'Wait what?'

                    By the time you questioned things, the beauty blender dropped on the floor. Your body squeezed tightly in his arms; you can feel his soft claw marks though it is a dull pain. It's a slow makeout, you can feel the king of curses even shake and every few seconds he pulls away with a soft sound for you to breathe before coming back gently. You move away and your chest rises and falls quickly; your vision dazed and your hands gripping his shoulders questioning what had just happened.

'Stay still Sukuna.' you whisper your voice jumping octaves and your hand shaking as you picked up the beauty blender,

                    Your eyes dazed and your face worse off than it began. His lips slightly imprinted by your gloss that takes like strawberries, as he softly licks the residue off. You push him back onto the bed and quickly stand up by the soft knocking of the door; Gojo didn't see anything yet the red blush that spreads across your cheeks and your eyes advertising from both males in the room begged a difference.

'You finished with him?' Gojo questions,

                    Your eyes turn towards Sukuna whose head is lifted but the rest of his body lounged against the sheets, his legs still spread and his eyes rolling back and forth to you and Gojo. You nod and Gojo leaves not before annoying Sukuna, you waited until Gojo left until you could breathe in relief.

                    You sit at the end of the bed and he moves slowly, his leg over your head before his legs squeeze you between them. He sits up and his arms just hang around your body, his obvious dominance crystal clear as his head sits on top of yours threatening to wipe away your perfectly good makeup job.

'You can't say anything Sukuna- got it?' You mutter,

'I'll think about it.' he grumbles,

Your head snaps around and stares at him in annoyance, 'You will not, got it?'

                     He just smirks, turns your head around to be facing the front. His lips kissing the crown of your head, his hands squeezing your arms as if he couldn't even believe he had just done what he did, that he kissed you.