Bnha Boyfriend Oneshots pt 1- How you meet

This is the first part of the how you meet for the mha boyfriend oneshots. Characters in this part include Dabi, Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Tomura, Hawks and Tamaki.

{Dabi}

You used to work night shifts at a small, 24/7 cafe to keep you upfloat every month. The shifts weren't your favourite but the old lady who ran the place always gave you more money if you did them. The cafe was close to all the villain hideouts and to your naiveness you didn't particularly know that at night time the cafe usually hosted multiple villain groups. Yet how could you know it was the first night you were working the night shifts alongside the old lady and another waitress who had more than enough experience under her belt to run her own business which left you wondering why she still worked here.

~ ~

You leant over the front counter, your head pressed against it as your arms hung limp over the other side. Tonight hadn't been what you had expected; it was slow, there were no customers and another thing was that you were missing laying in your bed as it was exhausting compared to the morning shifts. The other waitress and the old lady let out a chuckle to the two of themselves "Y/n, would a coffee do you?" you nodded your head against the counter with a sigh. The waitress let out a chuckle before beginning to make you a coffee to get you through the night, yet she went dead silent as the door chime rang meaning a customer/s had arrived. "Stand up straight Y/n and zip your mouth unless you're spoken to." The old woman's voice was harsh and spoken through gritted teeth under her breath so the customer/s, you stood up quickly placing your hands in front of you. Yet when you looked to meet the customer's eyes yet yours only seemed to widen in fear. Standing in front of you were the League of Villains in all their might, which made you slightly shake in fear.

The old lady slightly budge you out of the way "Can we help you Mr. Shigaraki and friends?" The blue haired boy let out a grumble staring you dead in the eyes. He walked towards you making you feel uneasy to say the lease. "Who's this old woman?" you knew he was talking about you yet you couldn't argue like you usually would. "Just an extra helper since there's so many of you it's hard just having myself and another worker." the woman's voice was soft maybe she was just as nervous as you? Shigaraki gave you a snarl "But can she be trusted?" he slowly brought his hand up towards you making you slightly whimper but before he could touch you his hand was slapped away and a blue flame sat in his friend's hand. "She's scared enough by your ugly face, she wouldn't tell, isn't that right dollface?" the boy's piercing blue eyes met yours, you nodded your head vigorously you didn't want to cause anymore trouble for the cafe. The old lady let out a sigh in relief which you thought was at the wrong moment because they just walked in, "I'll take you to your seats, Y/n go help to make them their usual order." you nodded your head, just as you turned around you made eye contact with the blue fire user who saved you one, he gave you a wink and a small smile which made you turn red before you were pulled into the kitchen by the other worker.

{Izuku}

You met Izuku when you were in preschool, you were much more shy then you are now but when you were younger you couldn't really go anywhere without your big brother as you didn't really want to talk to everyone. Katsuki had always spoken for you well since you were twins and all, you liked the same things apart from a couple odds and ends. You sat on the play mat in the preschool room beside your brother of course, as you two fiddled around with play blocks making what you called the 'Bakugou's Agency'. Both of you had a dream to become heroes and you promised since you were younger you'd share an agency and be the best heroes you could with Bakugou being number one and you number two. You turned around to find the last block only to see a green haired boy holding the block you desperately needed, you looked at Katsuki pulling his preschool apron "Get. Block." you pointed towards the boy with your other hand. Katsuki took one look and nodded with a sigh, he stood up and walked towards the green haired boy sitting alone.