Kokushibo X Reader

'I heard about you before you were a demon.'

In a snap the blade laid pressed against my neck, softly needling against my fleshy skin till it softly bled, staining the white undergarment beneath my kimono. My finches inched against his blade watching the eyes shut as my pointer ran against them soft so I wouldn't anger him further; pulling the blade away from my neck.

'Keep your pants on Kokushibo, I didn't finish.' I paused and met his gaze, 'If you stayed a demon slayer I would have been your kakushi; followed you wherever yet fate had other plans.'

His eyes averted the sword placed in his sheath as he stood beside me, both of us watching the rest of the upper moons scamper to the same floor. Fingers placed around the sake cup, the stench of alcohol brimming my nose. Head snapped towards him, I let the sake cup move towards him wrapped around in both of my hands.

'I hold you on a prestigious pillar, Kokushibo. An idol if you will, like the rest of them- but I'll be the first one to talk my mind to you if you get on the wrong side of me.'

He took the cup and drank it like a shot. Perhaps it was the usual annoyance of the others that got him pissed off or the mixture of alcohol his hand grabbed mine eyes snapped forth towards the biwa demon sending us to a private room.

He eased upon the couch his hand upon his face as all eyes laid closed, his pale face tinted with a familiar drunken blush. One most demons got, however it was unusual for him; I had never seen him like this though in fairness he never did drink with the rest.

'Kokushibo?' his eyes darted across towards me, my hands engulfed the small handle of the water jug. My other pulling his sake cup from his hand, washing it out first before filling it with water and passing it in his hands once again, 'Do you miss being a human?'

His eyes glazed over as the thought then almost resolved without a trace of anger about the question I had asked, he took a small sip and puckered probably due to the remaining droplets of sake. He placed it back upon the ground as I sat upon the small tatami mats; legs folded underneath me as I sat upon my knees staring upon him.

'No.'

I rolled my eyes at his truncated answer. I watched him shuffle to sit up, his hand underneath my chin pulling my face towards him. He knew I was annoyed with his short answer, 'Why?' I grumbled, feeling his fingers softly brush against my skin.

'I was born within the Sengoku period and you weren't, I would have died before ever meeting you.'

I looked at him smirking, a small head tilt as he leant back both hands resting upon his thighs.

'Don't you believe in reincarnation? I'd reincarnate thousands of times.'

His hand reached forward, cupping my face he brought it slowly towards his own pulling me out of my sitting position as I crawled closer towards his face in desperate desires to sin with the older man. My head slightly tilted, feeling his breath against my skin.

My eyes closed and moved closer, yet the sound of the door being thrown almost off its hinges made me pull back flustered. In the door stood Akaza as I walked away from the two hearing the crashes and bangs from the room as I returned to the main room.

'Ohayo!' Doma called in glee,

When my hand lifted from my side to give him a soft wave I saw Akaza's body smash through the floor and keep going. I smirked softly peering over the whole watching him fall almost infinitely with Doma beside me before we both stared up upon a more than angry Kokushibo.

My head snapped back towards the biwa demon, with a soft nod towards Kokushibo, in an instant I was standing behind him. Arms folded as I took a step forward watching him slowly turn around I walked forward and pulled his collar bing his face beside my own menicsingly

'I own you now, Kokushibo.' I muttered smugly,

His face leaned closer and closer, 'that's the way I like it.'