BONUS ONE

||BONUS|| THE BOND

___

AURORA SAT AT THE TABLE JUST OUTSIDE THEIR GARDEN, A SUN HAY RESTING ON HER WAVY BROWN HAIR AND SUN GLASSES BLOCKING THE HARSH ENGLAND SUN AS SHE HAD BREAKFAST BY HERSELF. That was until she heard footsteps burst through the open deck windows and out came three kids.

"Teddy-that's my toy! Uncle Fred gave it to me not you!"Lilith Marie Malfoy exclaimed as she tried to chance after her brother Ted Lupin Malfoy.

Caelum Scorpious Malfoy grinned, "Don't worry Lil, he won't break it like the other ones. I'll make sure of it." He said determined as he ran after Ted who had taken off into the garden.

Lilith joined her mother at the table, "Good Morning mother," she greeted as she kissed her cheek.

Aurora looked up at her, "Good morning Lilith, hungry?" She asked as she motioned for the food and instantly came Roxy and Phillip with three more plates.

"Thanks." Lilith beamed at the house elves, "I hope you guys have had something to eat! You always forget when you're maintain the house!" She scolded lightly.

Roxy flushed, "Roxy loves how Lady Aurora and Lilith cares for her and Phillip-makes me want to cry!" She sniffles as Phillip nodded in agreement.

"Course' we care! You're family!" Aurora reminded them, as she looked at them. "Has Draco left his study?"

"No," said Phillip, "He's been in there all morning since the crack of dawn." He said while noting rapidly. "Took him some herbs."

Aurora sighed and grabbed a plate, "I'll take him breakfast," she said kindly, "Please keep these three out of trouble while I do so?" She asked with a raised eyebrow at Lilith who frowned.

"I never cause trouble."

Aurora walked to the enternece, the white curtains flowing delicately in the air, "Yet you always manage to be in the middle of it." Aurora winked, referring to the trouble Lilith often found herself with James Sirius Potter.

Lilith blinked rapidly, looking away as she hid her blush while Aurora left and knocked on the door to his study. She walked in and saw the sprawl of books as well as items scattered about.

She raised an eyebrow as she stood there for about a minute, he didn't look up. "Ahem." She cleared her throat and he instantly jolted form the notebook he was writing in.

"Rory-what-"

"Bringing breakfast and moral support." She said as she waved her wand and closed the door behind her, "I imagine being Head Healer is quite difficult." She said as she set the Tray of food down.