TWO.

|2| FRIENDLY CUP OF BUTTERBEER

__

AURORA HATED FIGHTING WITH DRACO. He was the only person who truly understood her but she just hated when he spoke like his father. It made her blood boil thinking about the fact that he had been influenced negatively by his household.

It was Saturday and she was raging around her wardrobe looking for something to wear. Once she found a decent outfit she let her hair loose and grabbed her black robe with the Gryffindor crest on it and slipped it on.

As she walked down the steps she saw Draco and gave him a small smile as Harry and his friends waited for her at the bottom of the steps. "Hey." She beamed as Draco looked away.

"Give me a second." She said as she walked over to him. "Here to send me off?" She asked quietly, a small smile forming on her lips.

He scoffed lightly, "I'm actually waiting for Pansy to hurry up. She's taking a long time getting ready for this study group."

Aurora frowned, "Why didn't you just..." she trailed off and shook her head, "Nevermind. I'll bring you back something." She said as she waved at him and walked back to the other Gryffindors.

Harry greeted her, "You look lovely." He said as she blushed, her pale cheeks turning a rosy pink. "Thank you." She said, putting her hands in her pocket awakwsrdlt as she walked with them at a steady pace.

Harry liked how she dressed. It was semi formal and fitting for a girl like her. He had heard the stories of Aurora loosing her temper which confused him because she was kind and...he could honestly never see her upset.

"So you and Malfoy? Didn't think a nice girl like you could like someone like him." Ron said earning a slap from Hermione.

Aurora chuckled as she glanced up at him, "He's my best friend. Has been since before year 1. And he's not a bad person...just misunderstood." She said carefully worded.

"I find it funny how up until now we've hung out." Hermione said, a nice smile on her face. "We've been in the same house for four years now."

"Between Draco and Grayson I haven't really had the time to make other friends but I'm glad Harry asked me for Butterbeer. I'd drink that for the rest of my life if I had my way." She said with a small smile as Harry blushed.

"It's not problem really." He said, "Dumbledore speaks highly of you and I just thought by it was time we all hung out...together."

Ron couldn't keep it in so he blurted out, "So is it true that your parents are the reason you-know-who was defeated?!" He asked easily as they walked into the building with Harry holding the door open for them.