THREE.

|3| THE ORDEAL

__

AURORA WAS ESCORTED TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY, WAND IM HAND AS THE MINISTER OF MAGIC, PROFESSOR MOODY, PROFESSOR SNAPE AND HARRY POTTER STOOD STILL IN THERE.

"Is that...." Harry's eyes widened as everyone else huddled around her. Aurora held it tightly and looked at her teachers and headmaster.

"I didn't enter my name in the goblet." She said sternly, "Someone is out to get me...and I know who is it."

The Minister scoffed lightly, "You can't be serious."

"Why else would my name be entered?!" She asked, "If he can't have me he'll kill me and if he kills me he gets this." She said, shaking him the wand. "That'll surely dismantle the already frail wizard if world."

The Minister stumbled back, "What game are you playing?" He asked as Aurora glared at him, "And how did you get it?"

"The ones your ministry allowed thanks to your-"

"Aurora." Dumbledore cut off, "We understand your frustration-"

"You really don't." She said annoyed, "as soon as he finds out I have this he's going to want it after he kills me."

The Minister pressed his lips in a thin line, "Then perhaps you should hand it over to-" he reached for it but Aurora slapped his hand away.

Everyone was quiet and wide eyed as Aurora glared at him, "You're the minister, you should know that it won't for whoever and will just disappear until I call for it again." She said as if it were the most obvious thing. "The best thing to do is let me drop out of this race."

Dumbledore sighed, "We can't do that. Putting the name in the goblet is a binding...and it is unfortunately punishable by death."

Aurora closed her eyes, "Then what am I supposed to do?! My secret is out and my parents are probably on their way here-"

"We'll talk to them. The games will continue as scheduled." The Minister cut off, "This meeting is adjurned."

Aurora rolled her eyes, "Suddenly we're in a court room."

"Ms. Lexington," Snape warned. "Who else knows?" He asked as Aurora sighed.

"Draco Malfoy and that's all, well him and the lot of you." She said as she expertly held the wand in front of her so either end was touching her palm before smashing her hand together so that the wand would disappear and left nothing but a good dust in the palm of her hands.

"You've obviously skilled with it..." Dumbledore said as he touched his beard. "If everyone would excuse me I'd like to have a word with you g Aurora."